The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doojam
You can't call me Gem anymore. It's JB :sexface:

:curious: whhy Gem? JB?

I shall resist your rule! ANARCHY I'll call you what I like
Original post by Doojam
You can't call me Gem anymore. It's JB :sexface:

I think you spend way too much time on tsr.. someone, who was speaking about social life... hmm :biggrin:
Reply 7082
Original post by RoyalStudent
I think you spend way too much time on tsr.. someone, who was speaking about social life... hmm :biggrin:

Haha, I do have a social life. I just got in so I'm on TSR while I have some lunch. During the week I post to keep me sane during homework. I'm not even the top poster...

Spoiler

Original post by Brand New Eyes
:curious: whhy Gem? JB?

I shall resist your rule! ANARCHY I'll call you what I like

You spent a good while finding out my name and yet you don't call me by it :nah:
:banana2:
Original post by css-
Any Worcester interviews yet?!

Don't think so! Quite a few people have applied there from this thread and from what I can gather, nothing yet! Give it a week :wink:
Hey, are there any medics with interviews yet, as I know they've got our scores now :s-smilie:
Just wondering, has anyone who applied to mathematics at pembroke received an invitation to interview?
Original post by confused dot com
Hey, are there any medics with interviews yet, as I know they've got our scores now :s-smilie:

Nothing as of yet, not that i'm particularly expecting an interview :mmm:
What first rejection or invitation? :confused:
Original post by manic_fuzz
Nothing as of yet, not that i'm particularly expecting an interview :mmm:

Lool, I just want to know now, interview or rejection! (hopefully interview though :colondollar:)
Original post by confused dot com
Lool, I just want to know now, interview or rejection! (hopefully interview though :colondollar:)

Hahaha i'm sure you'll be getting an interview!

I really need to find my sheet with my BMAT pin on so i can actually log onto the website :K: um
The suspense is killing me!
Original post by manic_fuzz
Hahaha i'm sure you'll be getting an interview!

I really need to find my sheet with my BMAT pin on so i can actually log onto the website :K: um

Which website? You can see your results already?

For the TSA ours don't appear until January :|

Original post by ambontoast
:banana2:

:mmm: Hello?
Original post by Doojam
Haha, I do have a social life. I just got in so I'm on TSR while I have some lunch. During the week I post to keep me sane during homework. I'm not even the top poster...

Spoiler

Tsr is the ultimate procrastinating tool, has to be said :colonhash:
Hello! I've not been on this thread before, I'm usually on the Language applicants one. I'm Amber. :smile:
Original post by RoyalStudent

:beard:
Original post by punctuation
Which website? You can see your results already?

For the TSA ours don't appear until January :|

Urm, the BMAT result online website or something? and not yet, but we can on the 23rd of this month :tongue: heheh

Hello! I've not been on this thread before, I'm usually on the Language applicants one. I'm Amber. :smile:

Heyy! Oh there's loads of language obsessed people here, i'm sure you'll fit in perfectly :awesome:

Hello :grin:

what languages do you do/hope to do? :smile:
Original post by medbh4805

:beard:

Why is that? :biggrin:
Hi :biggrin:

I currently study German and French but I've applied for German and Czech at university. :smile:
You hope to do Classics? That's amazing. It looks like a really interesting subject area.

Latest

Trending

Trending