The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8960
Original post by rhymenoceros
oh oh oh thanks!!! that's great then!
now just getting an actual interview...
Has New actually sent out any answer to anyone yet?
:eek:

HELLO FELLOW NEW APPLICANT

what subject are you applying for? i'm applying for ppe and they told me to expect it towards the end of the week, which is literally now. i think i'm the one who's gonna be sick D: so tired of waiting!
Original post by kasten
HOLY CRAP, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW

LITERALLY SHAKING

omg

CONGRATS! Not long after we spoke, huh :wink:

Clearly I have magical powers :sexface:
:smile: :smile: :smile: :party: :ymca:

I'm so excited but also really nervous about my interview. :eek:
Reply 8963
Original post by Doojam
Well done :woo: Did it only just come through?

Spoiler

Thanks!!! :biggrin: Still shaking! I was NOT expecting this AT ALL.

The email came through at 7.26 but I actually managed to not check my emails for a whole half an hour (which I happened to spend reading one of the books I mentioned on my personal statement, looks like Oxford received my subtle hint :wink:) for the first time in a couple of weeks haha :biggrin: Evidently the St John's admissions department does not keep normal office hours :holmes:

I hope yours comes really soon! :smile:

Original post by punctuation
CONGRATS! Not long after we spoke, huh :wink:

Clearly I have magical powers :sexface:

I attribute the arrival of the email to you and you alone! :hat2:
Reply 8964
anybody have any idea when history and politics may come through from LMH??? I'm literally dying here! :eek:i can't take the tension much longer....and it's nearly the end of the week!!!!!
Original post by kasten
I attribute the arrival of the email to you and you alone! :hat2:

:yeah:

Wait, St John's?! :eek: Must have missed the memo! Which course?
Original post by 940311
anybody have any idea when history and politics may come through from LMH??? I'm literally dying here! :eek:i can't take the tension much longer....and it's nearly the end of the week!!!!!

YOU'RE LITERALLY DYING?! What are you doing on TSR? Please, call 999 immediately and go to the nearest hospital! Your life takes precedence

To my knowledge LMH hasn't sent anything out, yet, so worry not. Also, I hope you live.
Original post by 940311

Waiting from LMH aswell :biggrin: It is checking our nerves I'd say
Original post by nightmare91
Yea be careful :colone:

Well at least we didn't apply to the same college so no direct competition :biggrin:

Hello :sexface:

Original post by kasten
HOLY CRAP, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW

LITERALLY SHAKING

omg

I TOLD YOU SO :biggrin:
Reply 8969
Original post by Doojam

Original post by Doojam
:five: I'm still waiting too.

Bloody Balliol!

Spoiler

Haha, true.

Then it would be war :colone:

Bloody Balliol!

Spoiler

Reply 8970
:yeah:

Wait, St John's?! :eek: Must have missed the memo! Which course?

Ha, probably my own fault for not putting the memo in my signature :wink: German :h:
Reply 8971
Original post by such_a_lady

I GOT AN INTERVIEW ALKDWNLKADWNsbdfslbfkfkjsbhcflka jsndjksabnfjshbgjdahbgjsfnsajb\f ljs

etc.etc.

Smiley face.

Made my evening, you so fun story.

Now you just need to be that excited about your subject and the tutors will love you
Original post by Banoffeepie16
I hope so too! Which subject have you applied for? :smile:

History, yourself?
I'd rather just know either way now... :/
Reply 8973

I'm very, very, very, very happy :biggrin:

Congrats!! :biggrin:
Original post by kasten
Ha, probably my own fault for not putting the memo in my signature :wink: German :h:

Ah, that's right. Were you the one talking to Chiara in German on this thread with those long thread posts? XD
Reply 8975
I TOLD YOU SO :biggrin:

I apologise for doubting your superior knowledge :wink: :tongue:

oh god still buzzing
Original post by EmmaIsLost
History, yourself?
I'd rather just know either way now... :/

French and Spanish. Me too, sometimes I'm optimistic, sometimes pessimistic... I just want to know!
Reply 8977
YOU'RE LITERALLY DYING?! What are you doing on TSR? Please, call 999 immediately and go to the nearest hospital! Your life takes precedence

To my knowledge LMH hasn't sent anything out, yet, so worry not. Also, I hope you live.

well I fear the suspense may kill me! thanks for that heads up - that's reassuring to know :smile:
Original post by JMusson
Smiley face.

Made my evening, you so fun story.

Now you just need to be that excited about your subject and the tutors will love you

Bitch please :lol:

:biggrin:
Quick question: I got an invitation from another college- does that mean I won't be interviewed by my first college? Or might they be one of the colleges that 'might also interview' me? Cheers :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending