The Student Room Group

Norwich City Supporter Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im an ipswich fan. LOL jk. im not stupid,
Original post by rockrunride
I think soft Norwich support is getting viral! Spurs play Norwich on the 27th at Carrow Road and my mum is getting worried that she'll be the only one supporting them for once, as my dad and I usually at least clap when Norwich are on TV and they score..

That game is the game that i am most looking forward to. Its an evening game which always means a good atmosphere, but against Tottenham! The atmosphere will be amazing, and i hope we dont get trounced :biggrin:
Original post by jackclarke1995
That game is the game that i am most looking forward to. Its an evening game which always means a good atmosphere, but against Tottenham! The atmosphere will be amazing, and i hope we dont get trounced :biggrin:

You won't if our last game was anything to go by. Only the die-hardest of die hard fans from our lot are going as well: tickets for the away end sold out to season ticket holders with 400 loyalty points. In normal terms, that's a season ticket holder that has been to every away game for about three or four years..

Armchairing it myself but one of the games I'm most looking forward to as well.
Original post by rockrunride
You won't if our last game was anything to go by. Only the die-hardest of die hard fans from our lot are going as well: tickets for the away end sold out to season ticket holders with 400 loyalty points. In normal terms, that's a season ticket holder that has been to every away game for about three or four years..

Armchairing it myself but one of the games I'm most looking forward to as well.

Thats what i mean :biggrin: hopefully they'll fire all the norwich fans up. You always seem to bring some diehard ****ing fans, that are incredibly loud, i remember when we were in the prem before Tottenham were the loudest.
Original post by TRS-T
Kick it low. On the ball. Have a little scrummage.

Now's your chance. There's the goal.

City! *Clap Clap Clap*
City! *Clap Clap Clap*
CIty! *Clap Clap Clap*

Good chant that.

can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, but you got it all wrong.
Original post by Riolent Vapist

Oldest song in the english game is that! But yes he got it wrong :biggrin:
Correction: Oldest football song in the WORLD!
Reply 27
Original post by Riolent Vapist

Obviously I'm not a Norwich fan so I don't know all the words.

Quick Reply

Latest