The Student Room Group

How many weetabix do you eat??

And how do you eat them??
Normally, I eat between 2 and 3 with sugar, sometimes a banana.

Scroll to see replies

But one at a time... Cos the other one goes soggy...
Reply 2
Around two-three like you.

I put them in the plate, sprinkle sugar over them, add milk and then shove the plate in the microwave for around 5 mins.
None, my Dad works on the ovens and I can't stand the smell. :P
3, because I eat like a BWWWOSS

P.s. plain with milk or some fresh fruit!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
1 and a half. I like mine very hot and sugary :h:
Reply 6
Original post by rgray
And how do you eat them??
Normally, I eat between 2 and 3 with sugar, sometimes a banana.

They come in packs of 24 so 1, 2, 3 and 4 divide well. I wish I could say 5 but it's 3.

I eat them with cold semi milk and more sugar than can be dissolved.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
I actually had Weetabix this morning because we're out of coco pops. I put 2 in the bowl then put the semi-skimmed milk on and then sprinkled a spoon of sugar (if I do it the other way around the milk washes all the sugar off). If I'm still hungry I have a banana.
Reply 8
1 and a half
Reply 9
2, with warm milk and lots of sugar :wink:
Two in a bowl, with milk, sprinkle sugar... If the bowl is big enough.. three or four! I usually have two, then another two lmao
Reply 11
2 or 3 with a light sprinkling of sugar :biggrin:

That said I just ate 4 'cause I was so hungry! :colondollar:
Reply 12
Yummy weetabix! I'm gonna have it tomorrow :biggrin:
I have 2 usually, I find 3 too much, and with warm milk and lots of sugar.
Reply 13
Well i don't eat them anymore cos i don't eat anything with wheat and don't have milk (and i don't think anyone wants dried weetabix... eugh)

but i used to have 6 (sometimes 12 if i was really hungry or got up late so had dinner and breakfast in one at around 12)
2-3 with a small amount of rice crispies or coco pops with milk, a narna and some sugar.

Yum ****ing yum.
Original post by almasy
i don't think anyone wants dried weetabix... eugh

That's funny because my favorite way to eat Weetabix is dry. I hate how soggy it gets in milk, although I do ocasionally eat it in yoghurt.

I usually have about 2 or 3.
3, I pour a small amount of boiling water on them (I keep pouring until they can't soak up any more water) then add some semi-skimmed milk and mash it up at the same time until it has a porridge like consistency, I then sprinkle a bit of sugar over the top
Reply 17
2...3 if the bowl could manage it. Lots and lots of sugar with enough cold milk to cover them totally yet still remain ever so slightly crunchy by the time i get to finishing them off <3
3 with cornflakes. I put the weetabix in first (one on top of the other two as they don't all fit in the bowl), then the milk and then the cornflakes so that the cornflakes aren't as soggy
Reply 19
2, with cold milk and raisins or sultanas.

Quick Reply

Latest