The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have to say that Tebow is looking a lot better than I have seen him. Few weeks ago, his deep ball was awful. Today he has already thrown two 50+ yard passes and a good TD pass. He's looking good.

edit: It is definitely TEBOWWWWW TIME!!!!!! 14-6!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
His deep ball has never really been awful.
Original post by The Troll Toll
His deep ball has never really been awful.

Idk, I watched a couple of Broncos games this season and he seemed to miss some pretty open receivers an inordinate amount of times.

edit: as I post this, he just hits his TE for another long one :tongue:
Great stuff Tebow...
I wonder if Roethlisberger is going to have to do a 4th quarter comeback on Tebow...
****ing ResNet, I can't even watch this game because of this stupid ass internet, urghhhhhhhhh!
Found one working stream, woo.

Don't know why the hell the refs didn't call that Roethlisberger incomplete pass a fumble. Hope the Broncs still win though.

Edit: WHAT. THE. ****. Tebow and Thomas get it done on the first play in the overtime hahaha.
(edited 12 years ago)
Tebow mania!!!!!!!!!!

He is a god!!!!!! 1 play!!!!!!!!
Incredible play!

TEBOW TIME!
AWESOME

Cue more Tebow haters going on and on about how its not right that he's in the game, and the Broncos will never achieve anything without a regular QB, they would have been better with Cutler etc etc
What an amazing play. Even though I'm not a Broncos fan, I'm really happy for them and Tebow.

And that the Steelers got kicked out of the Playoffs. :biggrin:
Teeeeebow, whoooooa-oa
Reply 3173
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow! :smile:
Still cannot believe that final play, Patriots next... more Tebow time
Reply 3175
I'm an Eagles fan and I'm delighted the Broncos got through. This season has been exciting because of all these late comebacks from the Broncos and there is just a buzz when Tebow is on the field because you just don't know what to expect.
They deserved to go through because they were better than the Steelers in normal play and only some dodgy ref calls prevented them from winning in normal time.
Remarkable. He throws his first 300 yard game against a side that hadn't allowed 300 yards passing all season. It's underdog story to end all others. Surely he can't do it again next week, can he?
Anyone know what time Broncos v Patriots is on next Saturday UK Time?
Original post by rural_boy
Anyone know what time Broncos v Patriots is on next Saturday UK Time?

8 Eastern Time so 1 AM UK time.
Mind = blown

Latest