The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lcsurfer
Evening all :smile:
Im now 300 words through a 3000 word assignment urgh. its not very clear what i have to do etc so its much procrastination watching ER and trying to tap it out. I'm considering paying someone to do it any offers :P??
Just watched the L words episode where they tell their comming out stories... so what were yours?

No thanks, I'm a procrastinator too. :tongue:.
:curious: What is it about? :holmes:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Hello to all the newbies! :awesome:

I was wondering when you would turn up :holmes: :jumphug:
Original post by DellaLouise
I was wondering when you would turn up :holmes: :jumphug:

:lovehug: I missed you and the tsr class of 2011 guys :colondollar:

:sexface: I told you the cookies would work. :cookie:

Yes I guess they are... :frown:
PLEASE COME BACK LADIES
*promise cookies*:cookie:

It just took a while for the smell to get there. :smile:
:lovehug: I missed you and the tsr class of 2011 guys :colondollar:

:sexface: I told you the cookies would work. :cookie:

It just took a while for the smell to get there. :smile:

Missed you too! The thread was too quiet without you :yep: Hope your exams went well :awesome:
I remember that post! :lol: Mmmm cookies :sogood: :colone:
Original post by DellaLouise
Missed you too! The thread was too quiet without you :yep: Hope your exams went well :awesome:
I remember that post! :lol: Mmmm cookies :sogood: :colone:

:awesome:
It did surprisingly, I was annoyed at how easy it was. :redface: Most of the questions were from the first lecture. :laugh:
Hiiiiiiiii girlsss
Original post by LoouuReeed
Hiiiiiiiii girlsss

Hello! :hi: Welcome to the thread of inactivity that is the Ladies LGBT Introductory thread. We all pretty much just fused to the regular lgbt chat thread. :rolleyes:

How's you? :awesome:
I was very inactive also because i had much work to finish, I am fine, you??? A perfect sunday??
I was very inactive also because i had much work to finish, I am fine, you??? A perfect sunday??

:sad: A poorly sunday. :sick:
Why, is it not sunny there? Spain has a big sun today!!!
Why, is it not sunny there? Spain has a big sun today!!!

:redface: Aww, lucky. Nope no sunny weather today, like most other days. :rolleyes:
yey people are talking again :biggrin:
Ive just come back from amsterdam it was soo nice nad sunny and awesome
You are so lucky!!! Amsterdam is the place of my dreams, How was the experience????
its such a nice place when you walk around it especially south of it. red light district is what you think and more on top of it, i really enjoyed myself though. drank way too much and we hired an apartment for the 2 days which was really good to stay in.
I want to go to berlin next never been!
Original post by lcsurfer
yey people are talking again :biggrin:
Ive just come back from amsterdam it was soo nice nad sunny and awesome

I really want to go to the Miffy museum :cool:
Reply 275
Heya, I'm 17 from the UK and I'm studying Creative Media Production, Law and Sociology, but I'm hoping to change some of my courses in September. :smile: And I really enjoy photography, reading, painting and drawing. And I'm bisexual. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 276
Ah cool thread! Not sure how to go about this but im 22yrs old, a student from Brighton! And have just recently realised im bisexual. Anyone know how to meet les/bi girls? I'm in Brighton so it shouldn't be that hard! however I have no-one to go to gaybars with (just one guy occassionally) and finding it hard to think of other options.. any tips?

Anna
Original post by GraceMeah
Heya, I'm 17 from the UK and I'm studying Creative Media Production, Law and Sociology, but I'm hoping to change some of my courses in September. :smile: And I really enjoy photography, reading, painting and drawing. And I'm bisexual. :biggrin:

Hiya, I am studying Media Production myself at uni and just love the course. I have more of an interest in the film making than the photography, but I do like both.

You look well pretty by the way! xxx
Hi everyone
im an asian girl from overseas. I've always wantd to explore my gay side but never got an opportunity. I feel like i have all this gay energy inside but no way to express it. i also think white girls are pretty cute.
i dont know if tsr made a mistake but it said im the thread starter..which im not. if only i had come up with such a great idea to start a ladies lgbt chat thread. just don't want to take credit where its not due.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending