Newcastle Medical School 2012 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Just got an offer like 2 minutes ago!!! shaking I'm so happy, I could cry
Original post by loz876
Just got an offer like 2 minutes ago!!! shaking I'm so happy, I could cry

well done!! :biggrin:
Reply 1482
Seeing as there have been at least a couple of GEP post interview rejections already, makes me wonder about the order the decisions are going to come out. Rejections first, or a gradual trickle of everything?
Original post by chrisjar
Seeing as there have been at least a couple of GEP post interview rejections already, makes me wonder about the order the decisions are going to come out. Rejections first, or a gradual trickle of everything?

:confused:

This process is giving me grey hairs. Best to just bury your head in the sand until you get the email through.
Reply 1484
Original post by Beska
That's the conclusion we ended up at last year. :yes:

Over how many days were offers given out?
Got an offer through at 12:30 today!!!!
Only just looked- was too scared haha
can't believe it, newcastle is by far my favourite and I havn't had any offers yet, so am so excited right now!
Good luck to everyone waiting :smile: xxxx
WHY IS THIS WAIT TAKING FOREVER? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :mad:

As you can tell I'm very patient :smile: All I want to know is the decision regardless of it being good or bad news
I got an offer yesterday at 3:45pm and it just stated 3 A's with no specification in which subjects...I am doing four A levels in chem, bio, maths and spanish, does anyone else have anything similar? Do you think it means i can get away without an A in chemistry?? Im afraid to ask them!
wham rejection, at 5pm.
ah well
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Offer at 13.45 :biggrin:

Well done! :woo:

Was just looking you up as I was going to ask how your application was going... :ninja:
Reply 1490
congratulations to everyone who got an offer!!

I wanted an offer sooo badly......
Original post by theshowmustgoon
wham rejection, at 5pm.
ah well

Sorry to hear that, were you interviewed?
Original post by NinjaRikki
Sorry to hear that, were you interviewed?

yup
Reply 1493
Original post by coatwithnoarms
well done!! :biggrin:

thank you, as soon as I got the track email I knew it'd be NCL!! really quite shocked though, thought I'd done poorly in interview!
Original post by theshowmustgoon
yup

Wow, so they really are sending offers and rejections at the same time :s-smilie:
Reply 1495
Original post by loz876
thank you, as soon as I got the track email I knew it'd be NCL!! really quite shocked though, thought I'd done poorly in interview!

congratulations!

why did you think your interview didnt go well?
it's just that i'm trying not to lose hope!
Original post by emmie12343
I got an offer yesterday at 3:45pm and it just stated 3 A's with no specification in which subjects...I am doing four A levels in chem, bio, maths and spanish, does anyone else have anything similar? Do you think it means i can get away without an A in chemistry?? Im afraid to ask them!

i got one yesterday too! :smile: mine said AAA with no specifics on the subjects. im doing four too, bio,chem, maths and physics. hahah and yess i think it means an A in chem may not be necessary :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1497
Original post by MGA
congratulations!

why did you think your interview didnt go well?
it's just that i'm trying not to lose hope!

just some of the questions threw me, didn't think I'd prepared enough, some of my answers clearly weren't what they were hoping for, I got a bit flustered at the end, honestly after seeing people get offers and saying "I don't think my interview went well" i secretly thought ":shifty: yeahhh whatever I bet you did amazing"
so don't lose hope!! :biggrin:
Reply 1498
Original post by loz876
just some of the questions threw me, didn't think I'd prepared enough, some of my answers clearly weren't what they were hoping for, I got a bit flustered at the end, honestly after seeing people get offers and saying "I don't think my interview went well" i secretly thought ":shifty: yeahhh whatever I bet you did amazing"
so don't lose hope!! :biggrin:

thanks!! I just hope I get an offer.....
Reply 1499
does anyone know if they give offers to EU applicants after they give to UK ones, or it's just random/ a matter of the score you got in your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending