The Student Room Group

University of Manchester Vs University of Leeds?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by aleshab93
If it helps im doing Politics and Sociology too and have Leeds as a firm and Manchester as an insurance and the only thing that helped me decide was that the course at Leeds is WAY more interesting :smile:[/QUO

aah that does help a lot! I know i thought Leeds is much more interesting, so i think im decided too.. although i watched all of these Manchester videos and everyone was quite persuasive! But yeah, Leeds then Manchester seems to be my options, i'll just leave it for a week or so till i firm it :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
I tried to firm Leeds today too but UCAS was down
Original post by rodcarter
I tried to firm Leeds today too but UCAS was down

I've firmed it for politics (and parliamentary studies), so I'll probably see you at some point!
Reply 23
Original post by Maddog Jones
I've firmed it for politics (and parliamentary studies), so I'll probably see you at some point!

Yeh definitely mate
Reply 24
I had the same problem! I'm doing history and i've firmed leeds, i think its a nicer city which is mainly why i chose it :smile: i do like manchester but i think its important that you like the location and parts of the city scared me :L
In terms of rankings i think they're very similar, they both have good reputations so either way you've made a good choice :smile:
Reply 25
Yeah I think Leeds really has the most interesting course amongst all the unis I have applied - marketing in Sheffield, Manchester.

Although Leeds doesn't have good ranking as Manchester does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending