The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Also, charging £60 to sit or stand in Birmingham is extortionate.
Original post by little_wizard123
You'll get them easily at 10am today. Not sure if I will get tickets or not...

Why the paradox. Good luck! ~6 minutes and I feel nervous already. (May have something to do with having an exam tomorrow around this time too, my heart can't take all this!)
Reply 6202
Waiting to get tickets eeeeee!!
I'm sure you all know this but refresh from 9.58, sometimes tickets go on sale early and that's the difference between getting a ticket and not getting one!

Also, confirmation email is through. WOO!
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Why the paradox. Good luck! ~6 minutes and I feel nervous already. (May have something to do with having an exam tomorrow around this time too, my heart can't take all this!)

I mean I don't know whether I will try and get them (knowing me it'll take an hour to decide...!)
It's started!
Wow, didn't expect it to be that difficult.... :tongue:
Reply 6207
Wuhoooooo got tickets!!
argh they're all too busy
what websites? gigs and tours keeps coming up as busy
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
argh they're all too busy

KEEP TRYING! Also, generally stick to seetickets or gigsandtours as the others generally have less tickets to sell.
oh for heavens sake G&T already sold out
I got mine. It came up literally bang on 9am on the presale site. I'm happy I got it
Didn't get any :frown: they're all sold out on G&T, seetickets and ticketmaster and don't want seated. Guess will just have to buy them nearer the time for double the price.
Reply 6214
I managed, but it was hell! sold out stupidly quickly, have some at the front of tier 4, i've tried so many times to see them, first time i've ever managed!
Original post by andyp2
I managed, but it was hell! sold out stupidly quickly, have some at the front of tier 4, i've tried so many times to see them, first time i've ever managed!

so worth it
Original post by little_wizard123
Also, charging £60 to sit or stand in Birmingham is extortionate.

It is and it isn't :tongue: This exact thing happened with Radiohead too, £70 a ticket :frown:

It's because people are buying albums less and less so bands' are relying on concerts to make their money, so they've bumped up the prices to accommodate for this. Also Muse will have a ridiculous stage set up that will cost a lot to build and move etc.

It is expensive, but compared to others it's just the norm.
Anyone else get tickets? Block 105 at the O2 on the 27th October for me - second time seeing them! SO EXCITED!
I've got TWO negs now for saying Muse are still awesome live and haven't gone downhill. haha
Original post by museobsessed
I've got TWO negs now for saying Muse are still awesome live and haven't gone downhill. haha

I'll boost your rating then - I am of the exact same opinion! And can't wait to see what The 2nd Law is gonna be like!

Quick Reply

Latest