The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
So I got 100% :colonhash:

I thought you hadn't found out your maths raw score yet?You did it with WJEC didn't you?I can then convert your raw score into UMS for you,to make it fair.
Original post by tara8000
Oh you're all so polite about it :smile:

Hehe, the truth hurts, someone who studies RE should know that :wink: I joke... Ish...

Hi again :wink:
OK Guys when are you all going back to school?? :tongue:
I realised I must come across as such a thick **** on this website... I'm really not :colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97

6th September :awesome:

Next Friday

5th September I believe...
Original post by MangoFreak
Man, I really hate that the only reason I don't do better in maths is because of ****ING STATISTICS :mad: I hate that **** :colonhash:

I'm winding him up, I haven't really :wink: I hate it too! I lose my marks on those fricking graphs and cumulative ****... :tongue: but I'll try and do S1 this January... Hopefully... Along with C1 C2 and M1 :biggrin: join me mango!!

Guys...I Love Statistics :biggrin:....its what Im good at :colondollar:

5th spetember

Aaah... Silly child...
I realised I must come across as such a thick **** on this website... I'm really not :colondollar:

Why would you think that? :lol:

I'm winding him up, I haven't really :wink: I hate it too! I lose my marks on those fricking graphs and cumulative ****... :tongue: but I'll try and do S1 this January... Hopefully... Along with C1 C2 and M1 :biggrin: join me mango!!

I actually managed to guess my way through a 4 mark question on cumulative frequency! :awesome: That at least made me feel better about a stupid mistake I made (I meant to write "tan" I wrote "sin" instead :emo:)

I MUST DO A LEVEL MATHS! :awesome:

BURN IN HELL :tongue:

I kid, but seriously, what. :lol:

Yes Shadab of course your not :wink:

6th September :awesome:

Same :biggrin: :five:

Original post by dinrah04
Next Friday

Oooh peak :tongue:

5th September I believe...

Shame I Have one more day off than you :tongue:
I don't get why our schools don't just let us have the entire week off instead of starting us on a Wednesday/Thursday :lol:
Why would you think that? :lol:

I actually managed to guess my way through a 4 mark question on cumulative frequency! :awesome: That at least made me feel better about a stupid mistake I made (I meant to write "tan" I wrote "sin" instead :emo:)

I MUST DO A LEVEL MATHS! :awesome:

Because... I feel so stupid here :colondollar:

As did I! :biggrin: it was asking for interquartile ranges and all that jazz... How could.you?? SOH CAH TOA! Feel like such an African...

You must :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:
Yes Shadab of course your not :wink:

Same :biggrin: :five:

Oooh peak :tongue:

Shame I Have one more day off than you :tongue:

We probably get an extra day off for teacher training :awesome:
Original post by tara8000
5th spetember

Ahh shame I go on the 6th :tongue:

Aaah... Silly child...

Who you callin silly! :redface: :tongue:

BURN IN HELL :tongue:

I kid, but seriously, what. :lol:

G thanks Ill jsut go burn in hell now :rolleyes: ...I dunnoe everyone hates it but I Don't :s-smilie::colondollar: ..I'm weird I know :yep:
Reply 3917

4th September
Hey Shabdab, since you're self teaching AS maths, can i just ask, how big's the gap between A-level and GCSE, 'cos i'm considering asking my maths teacher if I can do it early. Or maybe I can do some modules early, the ones without shape preferably, so erm yeah. What's the content like?
Because... I feel so stupid here :colondollar:

As did I! :biggrin: it was asking for interquartile ranges and all that jazz... How could.you?? SOH CAH TOA! Feel like such an African...

You must :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:

NO! I knew what one needed to be used; I literally was thinking to myself "Ok Oscar, press 'tan', don't make a silly mistake" :lol: I didn't realise that I ended up pressing "sin" and writing it down anyway! *sigh* Over-confidence...

My maths teacher made fun of me for not getting 100% in exams when I said I knew everything :emo: The dumbass doesn't realise that knowledge isn't the main factor in exam success :lol: I laughed it off anyway :tongue:

Latest