The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobius323
There have been a lot of complaints about the game. They took out co-op franchise mode, no fantasy draft... It seems silly to be removing features. They even removed contract negotiation with rookies. Thought it would be a good thing to have, considering the new rookie salary cap.

Co-op franchise mode is still there - just do an online Connected Careers. I think.
Original post by nevergohalfpace
Co-op franchise mode is still there - just do an online Connected Careers. I think.

Yeah, but it seems a fair few people liked to do it offline on the same console. I saw a lot of complaints about it on the Madden Facebook page. There was even one person who complained about the removal of Mini-Games. I thought they were horrendous!

But Franchise Mode does have a VERY different feel to it, now.
Currently doing a game with the Colts. Having a torrid time with the 3-4 defense. It's horrible having Freeney and Mathis playing as OLB's. They are so bad at coverage! Still, it's pretty fun as it's a challenge.
Yeah, but it seems a fair few people liked to do it offline on the same console. I saw a lot of complaints about it on the Madden Facebook page. There was even one person who complained about the removal of Mini-Games. I thought they were horrendous!

But Franchise Mode does have a VERY different feel to it, now.

Oh as in offline co-op, I never tried that game mode but I've been off Madden for a couple of years. Played only NCAA last year but the new physics engine makes Madden look like a good buy.
Could go NTU but I'm trying to get away from Midlands. Could go Derby as I know Brammer their QB (I play for Jets juniors). I'm from Coventry so couldn't go there even though I know all the coaches. My dad is becoming their D co-ordinator this year.

I play for Jets seniors.
hmmm, Branch, Hoyer and Koppen have been cut. Really surprised at Branch being cut, thought he had pretty good chemistry with Brady.

Hey should I get Madden 13 from shops or online. Do you think HMV/Game will have it in stock. Went there in Feb and neither had any Maddens :s-smilie:

I got a copy from my local Game store today.
Original post by The Troll Toll
I play for Jets seniors.

What position?
What position?

Was DB, will be LB next season.
Original post by The Troll Toll
Was DB, will be LB next season.

Can't think of any DBs that could play LB. Maybe Biggs, but doubt he would be on TSR. Umm maybe Gascoigne?
Or Noble
Or Noble

yep
Original post by fudgesundae
I got a copy from my local Game store today.

My mate also got it in GAME today, hoping the store in L/Spa has it in!
Got my copy from Asda today. Overall, very impressed, especially with Connected Careers. One thing's annoying me though. I set it to automatically update my players with the XP I've earned at the end of every week. For some reason though, none of my players' OVRs have gone up. Other players are stuck on lower ratings than they should be (according to the ratings EA released) as well. Does anyone happen to know why this is?
Reply 4333
Original post by Scott129
Got my copy from Asda today. Overall, very impressed, especially with Connected Careers. One thing's annoying me though. I set it to automatically update my players with the XP I've earned at the end of every week. For some reason though, none of my players' OVRs have gone up. Other players are stuck on lower ratings than they should be (according to the ratings EA released) as well. Does anyone happen to know why this is?

I do it by pressing progress players on the my actions tab then pressing auto progress and I think I set it to auto progress too
out of stock in asda already -_- will go to GAME/HMV tomorrow. If they don't have it then will get it on amazon.
Michigan vs Alabama tonight good first game! Floyd Mayweather has 3 million on the wolverines i think hes throwing money in the bin too be honest...
Original post by johnharris19944
Michigan vs Alabama tonight good first game! Floyd Mayweather has 3 million on the wolverines i think hes throwing money in the bin too be honest...

Yep Alabama has too much of an advantage in the trenches. This means no running lanes for Michigan and Robinson ain't the greatest passer.
Alabama destroyed Michigan no surprise there. Alabama crimson tide are too good. Also does anyone know where in the UK i can buy the new Nike NFL jerseys. Birthday coming up and i would like to get another one thanks.
Original post by johnharris19944
Alabama destroyed Michigan no surprise there. Alabama crimson tide are too good. Also does anyone know where in the UK i can buy the new Nike NFL jerseys. Birthday coming up and i would like to get another one thanks.

The NFL shop recently opened up a European branch. Means no more shipping costs for merchandise. I looked at Jerseys the other day, and I saw that they had ones of specific players, but not necessarily every team (for example, the Colts didn't have one). I think they'll be adding more in the not-too-distant future, though.

Take a look. http://europe.nflshop.com
The NFL shop recently opened up a European branch. Means no more shipping costs for merchandise. I looked at Jerseys the other day, and I saw that they had ones of specific players, but not necessarily every team (for example, the Colts didn't have one). I think they'll be adding more in the not-too-distant future, though.

Take a look. http://europe.nflshop.com

Thanks but they don't have any jerseys i want. Im looking for a Gronkowski Jersey or a Ndamukong suh one. I looked at the Nike shop but they seem extremely expensive.

Latest