The Student Room Group

times of israel: jews do control media

i am an equal opportunity criticiser of christianity, islam and judaism and any other cult you can think of.

what makes me laugh about jewish supremacists though is that they brag about controlling the media but in the same breath call those who recognise the control as 'anti semitic'

the times of israel has allowed a proper rabid jewish supremacist to spew out his bile and document jewish control. very interesting stuff. the supremacism is almost comical in places....but remember gentiles. you must pretend not to notice.

( for the record: my jewish partner does not have any say in the media. so no, i am not trying to say ALL jews are involved in a conspiracy just that the jewish religion lends itself to ethnic nepotism and non jews must be aware of this. )

article here:

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I don't think you bothered reading the thing. I think you saw the title and your little Jew-hating bell went off and thought, "ooh, I'll post this on TSR and see if my other 'anti-Zionist' friends can chip in with some theories about how Jews control everything else in the world, and whilst I'm there I can throw in some lies about the Jewish faith since I know **** all about it anyway."

Nice to see you and your putrid hatred back, lulubel. It's funny that you're now quoting the Times of Israel, considering your favoured sources in the past were writings like the Protocols and Mein Kampf.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Yes all jews control the media just like all Indians control all the business's, all the Chinese cheat and or steal and all the Americans are fat. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
zzzzzzzzzzzz.

if you bothered to read this diatribe, you would realise the first couple of paragraphs are a poor attempt at satire. the real supremacism comes afterwards.

I’ll give my theory for why Jews don’t want to talk about their control of the media.

First of all, as much as Jews like to admit that so many of them are successful, and that so many of them have accomplished so much, they hate to admit that it has to do with they’re being Jewish. Maybe they’ll admit that it has something to do with the Jewish experience. But how many Jews will admit that there is something inherently a part of every single one of them that helps them to accomplish amazing things?

The ADL chairman, Abe Foxman, was interviewed in a great article about the subject and he said that he “would prefer people say that many executives in the industry ‘happen to be Jewish.’” This just about sums up the party line.

The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too.

This ability to succeed, this inner drive, comes not from the years of education or any other sort of conditional factors, but because of the inner spark within each Jew.

Now, the reason groups like the ADL and AIPAC hate admitting this is because, first of all, they are secular organizations. Their whole agenda is to prove that every Jew is the same as every other person in the world. I cannot imagine a more outlandish agenda. No, we’re different. We’re special.

don't know about you but i am sick and tired of this kind of racist, supremacist bragging. maybe you are a jewish supremacist yourself and actually believe this stuff about 'success'?.....but for the rest of us, we know this 'success' is down to ethnic networking and nepotism.
I'm not convinced that the same Jews "bragging" about how they control the media are the same Jews crying anti-Semitism if anyone brings it up...

While I too despise all the religions equally, it's moronic to assume all people of a certain religion (or even sub-set of each religion) all believe and do the same thing.

As to the suggestion above that the Jews "control the media" because they help each other out over other races, that is true to an extent - but I don't really see how that alone could have given them allegedly near-total control of the media. Similarly it's obviously not something "built-in" to them, I'd say it's more down to them being in the right place at the right time.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by callum9999
I'm not convinced that the same Jews "bragging" about how they control the media are the same Jews crying anti-Semitism if anyone brings it up...

While I too despise all the religions equally, it's moronic to assume all people of a certain religion (or even sub-set of each religion) all believe and do the same thing.

yes, quite. but i never even suggested that ALL jews are one homogenous block. like i said my partner is jewish and i know enough jewish people to know that there is no conspiracy.

i am speaking about jewish supremacism -- ie, those jews who are racists and literally believe in the superiority of the jewish people.

either these jewish supremacists literally are superior, which explains their massively disproportionate level of control, or they are ethnic nepotists.....i know what i believe.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lulubel
yes, quite. but i never even suggested that ALL jews are one homogenous block. like i said my partner is jewish and i know enough jewish people to know that there is no conspiracy.

i am speaking about jewish supremacism -- ie, those jews who are racists and literally believe in the superiority of the jewish people.

either these jewish supremacists literally are superior, which explains their massively disproportionate level of control, or they are ethnic nepotists.....i know what i believe.

"what makes me laugh about jewish supremacists though is that they brag about controlling the media but in the same breath call those who recognise the control as 'anti semitic'"

As I said, I don't believe that the same people both brag about Jews dominating media ownership and then complain when others mention it - they are surely different people...

No it's not remotely an either/or... As I said, "ethnic nepotism" certainly exists disproportionately within the Jewish group, but I simply don't see how it could result in them allegedly dominating global media. Help Jewish film makers, actors etc. get ahead of other actors and film makers yes, but it's a bit of a stretch to become the head of global media conglomerates simply through ethnic favouritism... Not to mention, in order for that to work, a significant number of Jewish people would have had to get far enough up the ladder "legitimately" in the first place.
Reply 7
Original post by lulubel
what makes me laugh about jewish supremacists though is that they brag about controlling the media but in the same breath call those who recognise the control as 'anti semitic'.

As Jews are a people and it is not just religious, when some goy upstart criticises us we are allowed to rant (usually in Yiddish :tongue:) that they are being anti-Semitic as they generally are being so. We are allowed to say whatever we like about our own people as we after all, all Jews but the minute one of you goyim start having a go, well I don't need to tell you :wink:

As for the nepotism comment, nepotism happens regardless of one's creed. It is not new and it has been going on since the dawn of time and will not stop any time soon.
Yes, Jews control all media. Please excuse me whilst I get my tinfoil hat on.
Original post by lulubel
zzzzzzzzzzzz.

if you bothered to read this diatribe, you would realise the first couple of paragraphs are a poor attempt at satire. the real supremacism comes afterwards.

don't know about you but i am sick and tired of this kind of racist, supremacist bragging. maybe you are a jewish supremacist yourself and actually believe this stuff about 'success'?.....but for the rest of us, we know this 'success' is down to ethnic networking and nepotism.

The piece is irony, and not to mention wrong anyway. Perhaps this wasn't explained in your copy of Jew-Hating Conspiracy Nonsense for Dummies, but it's the case.

And drop the "my boyfriend is Jewish" trope. That ****'s easier to sniff-out than the "some of my best friends are Jews" line.

You say that if a Jew is successful then this is down to "ethnic networking and nepotism." That is a racist claim, and you are a quintessential anti-Semite. Jews control the media, they're all "in on" some kind of conspiracy to dominate the world. Just admit it, it's easier than coming up with these far-fetched theories. Just bloody say it, will you? You hate Jews.

No doubt you'll try and avoid admitting this fact by trying to say you're fighting for human rights or freedom, thus using the language of the kind of oppression that you actually wholeheartedly support. Your hatred of Jews is rather thinly disguised.
(edited 11 years ago)
Schmuley Boteach to the rescue
[video="youtube;Z8IbWLIsJ6A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IbWLIsJ6A[/video]
Reply 11
It's probably more accurate to say they dominate Hollywood and the American media -- not really control. but if all of the major heads are Jewish then is no wonder why people are calling it control.

at just 2% of American population they certainly are too influential for their numbers. And this is the result of racism, certainly. White Jewish privilege you could say.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Adileh
at just 2% of American population they certainly are too influential for their numbers. And this is the result of racism, certainly. White Jewish privilege you could say.

Non sequitur. Jews are influential yet this does not necessarily mean that this is a result of racism. Blacks dominate R&B because they're good at it. Perhaps in the same vain Jews are found in large numbers in business because they are more educated than the average person, due to many factors such as the responsibility of the parent to educate the child at a young age and the closeness of the Jewish community. To attribute it all to racism is probably racist in itself.
Reply 13
Are you Jewish?
Original post by Adileh
Are you Jewish?

What does it matter if he is Jewish? are you going to start some racial hate thread against him instead of attempting to provide a rebuttal for his excellent post? :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by tehFrance
What does it matter if he is Jewish? are you going to start some racial hate thread against him instead of attempting to provide a rebuttal for his excellent post? :rolleyes:

1: because racists like to protect their own no matter what the facts are.

2: er, no actually.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm jewish!

COME AT ME BRO. :3
Reply 17
Original post by Sol1dShot
Yes all jews control the media just like all Indians control all the business's, all the Chinese cheat and or steal and all the Americans are fat. :rolleyes:

yes yes good goy, threads like these are the work of deluded conspiracy fantasists, keep using that witty sarcasm of yours to ridicule them, excellent he he he
Original post by Adileh
1: because racists like to protect their own no matter what the facts are.

2: er, no actually.

Rhadamanthus is anything but a racist, it is quite clear from your lack of original thought and being unable to refute what Rhadamanthus has said to you that you are rather stumped (especially as you called it a spittle flecked rant which is quite incorrect) and thus trying to find a way at tarnishing this brilliant young man. I shall stand up for my brother in arms and deny you the opportunity to slander him.

You are at the very least anti-Semitic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Although I suppose it is to be expected when one cannot look past another's creed.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by tehFrance
Rhadamanthus is anything but a racist, it is quite clear from your lack of original thought and being unable to refute what Rhadamanthus has said to you that you are rather stumped (especially as you called it a spittle flecked rant which is quite incorrect) and thus trying to find a way at tarnishing this brilliant young man. I shall stand up for my brother in arms and deny you the opportunity to slander him.

You are at the very least anti-Semitic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Although I suppose it is to be expected when one cannot look past another's creed. Ciao goy.

Cool story bro......

Who you calling 'goy' you racist?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending