The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sh4hid96
Hi guys! I must say it was generally an easy exam but I made so many silly mistakes. I think I most probably got around 44/45 marks? I really need an A as I am most likely to take it for A level. Hope all your exams went well and hopefully we will all come out with awesome grades!

Most likely a high/secure A possibly an A* if the grade boundaries don't increase too much don't listen to most people on here, who are claiming an A* mark will be in the 50s for Physics, which is ridiculous.
Original post by SportsFan
I'm sorry but I just have to say this just SHUT UP! So full of yourself it's ridiculous

Edit: I know others want to say this as well so I might as well

how am I full of myself I said I think the class will fail, why does this make me full of myself?-I never said they would fail.You can't disregard other people's opinions and say they are full of themselves.
Reply 822
Original post by Dalek1099
how am I full of myself I said I think the class will fail, why does this make me full of myself?-I never said they would fail.You can't disregard other people's opinions and say they are full of themselves.

Don't worry, he was being a biatch!
Reply 823
Anyone want to talk about what they think their marks were? I will start, 52 (based on the unofficial mark scheme)!
Original post by lolface32
Anyone want to talk about what they think their marks were? I will start, 52 (based on the unofficial mark scheme)!

Yeah. I think I got around that too. I do think I got a bit more than 52 because according to this mark scheme i got all of them right but i probs lost a few marks from not mentioning the tiny details . :smile:
Hoefully we will both get those grades . ;D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 825
Dalek1099:
Why DO you have such a negative gem rating?
Original post by IsaacIIV
Dalek1099:

Because I remember on the older threads (summer 2012) he was extremely opinionated and offended a lot of people. Something about 'B' grades being "awful".
Dalek1099:

I speak my viewpoint even it is going to get negged. Isaac I can't remember the question in question 1 that is the mark scheme that says what causes these forces?-care to enlighten me:confused:I think its a mistake and I counted through the mark scheme, remembering the marks for each question and got 59 and I know what the other mark is- you forgot the main resistive force question.
(edited 11 years ago)
Dalek1099:

Cause he chats crap

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 829
What do you guys think the grade boundaries would be for chem and bio?
Reply 830
Predicting-

A* 43
A 37
B 31
C 25
D 19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dalek1099
I speak my viewpoint even it is going to get negged. Isaac I can't remember the question in question 1 that is the mark scheme that says what causes these forces?-care to enlighten me:confused:I think its a mistake and I counted through the mark scheme, remembering the marks for each question and got 59 and I know what the other mark is- you forgot the main resistive force question.

Your unofficial markscheme, though well appreciated, left out may questions and had incorrect asnwers for some of them. Confidence can be a achilles heel
Original post by caplusgm
Predicting-

A* 43
A 37
B 31
C 25
D 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

I predicted A*-51 for Chemistry but I might have been a bit harsh and what is your E grade prediction?
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Your unofficial markscheme, though well appreciated, left out may questions and had incorrect asnwers for some of them. Confidence can be a achilles heel

I only added a few questions and made a slight blunder when typing up the answer for the nuclear fusion in large stars question but it was obvious what I really meant.It was Isaac who mainly did the mark scheme.
Reply 834
I think A* will be high 40's this was a strangely easy paper- but then again I could predict low 40's because eventhough it felt easy often the questions in the easy paper are more wish washy and not clear enough or one to know exactly what the examiner wants making it harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With really harsh marking based upon the mark scheme I got 48 marks how much UMS would that roughly be?
Reply 836
Will Nuclear power stations be accepted as a answer to a manmade background source?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 837
Reply 838
I put nuclear waste

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caplusgm
Will Nuclear power stations be accepted as a answer to a manmade background source?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put nuclear weapons fallout.

Latest

Trending

Trending