Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Fine Art Newcastle 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Chappers-x
Hey, yeah I've got a place conditional on a Pass at foundation which is pretty good I thought. I'm at Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College in Darlington :smile: what about you?

I'm at UCA in Canterbury, tempted to go to Northumbria tbh, the course looks sweeeeet x
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Hi, has anyone heard back from Newcastle yet after sending them a portfolio? I sent mine at least 3 weeks ago and have heard nothingg. :s-smilie:
Reply 22
Original post by Lauren_will
Hi, has anyone heard back from Newcastle yet after sending them a portfolio? I sent mine at least 3 weeks ago and have heard nothingg. :s-smilie:

I got an email yesterday from them inviting for interview, sent my portfolio off about 3 weeks ago too so I'm sure your will hear soon :smile:
Original post by RainJayne
I got an email yesterday from them inviting for interview, sent my portfolio off about 3 weeks ago too so I'm sure your will hear soon :smile:

Great! Thanks for replying :smile: good luck with your interview!x
Reply 24
Great! Thanks for replying :smile: good luck with your interview!x

Thank you! Hope they get back to you soon! :biggrin:
Reply 25

I sent mine at the beginning of January (7 weeks ago) and only just heard this week. I wouldn't worry! I phoned up last week and it was just that mine hasn't been seen by everyone yet. :smile: leave it a couple more weeks and if you still haven't heard, call them. :smile: good luck!
Original post by Maryjjane
I sent mine at the beginning of January (7 weeks ago) and only just heard this week. I wouldn't worry! I phoned up last week and it was just that mine hasn't been seen by everyone yet. :smile: leave it a couple more weeks and if you still haven't heard, call them. :smile: good luck!

I will do, thank you! :smile:
Reply 27

Same! When is yours?? Mines on Wednesday! :smile:
Reply 28
Same! When is yours?? Mines on Wednesday! :smile:

Oh nice, mine is on Wednesday too! 11:30!
Reply 29
Oh nice, mine is on Wednesday too! 11:30!

I have to be there at 10:30 and mines at 11. :smile: getting pretty nervous but excited now! Hope I get in! :smile:
Reply 30
I have to be there at 10:30 and mines at 11. :smile: getting pretty nervous but excited now! Hope I get in! :smile:

ahh I have to be there at 11, may pass you on your way out of the interview! :P me too! eeek! I'm so 100% set on Newcastle. My friend said the interviews aren't particularly scary and they make you feel really welcome :smile: Good luck!
Reply 31
ahh I have to be there at 11, may pass you on your way out of the interview! :P me too! eeek! I'm so 100% set on Newcastle. My friend said the interviews aren't particularly scary and they make you feel really welcome :smile: Good luck!

Me too! I love it there! I'm pretty excited!
Reply 32
So is anybody 100% there in September?!
I've firmed Newcastle for Fine Art :biggrin:
Reply 33
So is anybody 100% there in September?!
I've firmed Newcastle for Fine Art :biggrin:

I still haven't heard since my interview....when did you hear back? :smile:
Reply 34
I still haven't heard since my interview....when did you hear back? :smile:

Two weeks-ish, few days ago :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon, how did your interview go? :smile:
Reply 35
Two weeks-ish, few days ago :smile: I'm sure you'll hear soon, how did your interview go? :smile:

I thought it went really well, We met right? Yours was just after mine? :smile: I think that maybe because you're on foundation and have already done your A-levels their decision may have been made much quicker...I hope i get in!!!! I hate the feeling of not knowing! what did they offer you? :smile:
Reply 36
I thought it went really well, We met right? Yours was just after mine? :smile: I think that maybe because you're on foundation and have already done your A-levels their decision may have been made much quicker...I hope i get in!!!! I hate the feeling of not knowing! what did they offer you? :smile:

Ahhh I wondered if that was you! (wasn't sure haha, didn't want to ask) :biggrin: that's a good point, bet it won't be long though, they said 2-3 weeks to me when I asked :smile: I'm sure you will be fine if you think it went well. but I know what you mean, waiting is horrible!
I just have to complete my foundation course, didn't get a grade specified or anything, so that takes the pressure off :biggrin:
Reply 37
Ahhh I wondered if that was you! (wasn't sure haha, didn't want to ask) :biggrin: that's a good point, bet it won't be long though, they said 2-3 weeks to me when I asked :smile: I'm sure you will be fine if you think it went well. but I know what you mean, waiting is horrible!
I just have to complete my foundation course, didn't get a grade specified or anything, so that takes the pressure off :biggrin:

Thats great! I kinda realised itwas you, but also didnt want to ask hahaha! The more days go by, the more i doubt my chances haha! Where are you applying for accommodation? :smile:
Reply 38
Thats great! I kinda realised itwas you, but also didnt want to ask hahaha! The more days go by, the more i doubt my chances haha! Where are you applying for accommodation? :smile:

A bit weird to ask isn't it, "Hello, have we spoken briefly on an internet forum before?" haha, oh you'll be fine! Once you get your offer you'll wonder why you were even worried! Who interviewed you?
I've applied for Marris House, Windsor Terrace and St Marys College as my top 3, then I can't remember which I've put as my second preference option, I'm hoping it won't come to my 4th/5th/6th choice haha. Though Marris House and Windsor Terrace tend to get filled up with unconditional, deferred and international offers, so I think St Marys is the most likely. How about you? :smile:
Reply 39
A bit weird to ask isn't it, "Hello, have we spoken briefly on an internet forum before?" haha, oh you'll be fine! Once you get your offer you'll wonder why you were even worried! Who interviewed you?
I've applied for Marris House, Windsor Terrace and St Marys College as my top 3, then I can't remember which I've put as my second preference option, I'm hoping it won't come to my 4th/5th/6th choice haha. Though Marris House and Windsor Terrace tend to get filled up with unconditional, deferred and international offers, so I think St Marys is the most likely. How about you? :smile:

Hahaha! I know! I was looking at Windsor terrace and castle court but because its quite late, I doubt I will get into either of them...hahaha. I definitely do not want to end up at leazes though. Haha. I think I'm gonna have to wait and see if I get an offer in order to not tempt fait! Haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending