The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by im so academic
For example?

Your famous Cambridge vs Manchester rant, posts about how all guys are interested is in beauty and how it's therefore the most valuable trait a girl can have ever... there's more, but I'm not going to go looking through all your posts.

It's fine to have an opinion, it's fine if it differs from the majority, but a lot of the time, the way you phrase things comes across as really mean.
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Your famous Cambridge vs Manchester rant, posts about how all guys are interested is in beauty and how it's therefore the most valuable trait a girl can have ever... there's more, but I'm not going to go looking through all your posts.

It's fine to have an opinion, it's fine if it differs from the majority, but a lot of the time, the way you phrase things comes across as really mean.

Only because the truth is hard to accept. :sad:

It took me a huge while to realise that now in life and later, I will be judged; judged rotten to the core.
Reply 82
Only because the truth is hard to accept. :sad:

It took me a huge while to realise that now in life and later, I will be judged; judged rotten to the core.

I couldn't give a **** how somebody judged me? I'm curious as to why you take it to heart so much when you're judged?
Original post by Rybee
I couldn't give a **** how somebody judged me? I'm curious as to why you take it to heart so much when you're judged?

I'm both. The majority of the time I couldn't give a **** either, yet there are times when it just kills me inside.
Cyber-famous.
Reply 85
I'm both. The majority of the time I couldn't give a **** either, yet there are times when it just kills me inside.

Why? Is it because they judge you and their judgement is true and that hurts?

On the flipside, if someone judged you and it didn't reflect you at all, does that hurt you less? Are you bothered by that?
You're almost as cool as me.
TSR gets livened up with controversy about you which makes you interesting in my opinion.

Just take the example of this thread in itself :tongue:
Original post by TheGuy117
You're almost as cool as me.

And you are...?
Because people in real life would not give me an accurate opinion.

jelus of how u got so many red bars im stuck on 2
What do you think about me? Be honest.

OMG ISA's back!

Now more time to laugh at your stupidity when you play down other unis in preference to oxbridge.

Start by spicing up oxbridge vs london met threads :smile:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
And you are...?

You know who am...now...say my name.
Original post by CoolRunner
OMG ISA's back!

Now more time to laugh at your stupidity when you play down other unis in preference to oxbridge.

Start by spicing up oxbridge vs london met threads :smile:

Apparently she's banned from those forums, so she can't.

Seems a shame really, anyone for a petition to re-instate ISA? :cool:
Reply 93
I'm 60% sure you're not a real person. also, I am SO CURIOUS to know where you go to university.
What would the point of that be?

Firstly, you're probably the most famous person who has replied to anything I have wrote. However sad that is I do not know. Is Nick Hurd famous?

Anyway, it would make people like you more. Rather than trying to shout down anyone who doesn't agree with you, you could present your points in a more calm manner.

And in reply to your other thing, yes it was. I'd quote it but for some reason I can't access it. Something about you saying rejecting Cambridge was a horrible, pathetic thing to do and if they don't like Cambridge they should '**** off to Manchester'. I think the OP actually took your advice.
(edited 11 years ago)
Famous/infamous, not sure which. Spoken to you on one or two occasions and I honestly can't remember how either of those conversations went. I remember Little Women coming into it somehow. But I don't know, you don't think much of yourself, don't talk about Cambridge half as much as you did (or perhaps I just don't see it) and seem to have become unhealthily cynical. You've been posting the same threads about beauty for what must be several years now. I'm sure you're not that bad but what do I know? Nothing is as it seems in this place. I think you probably just need a hug. :hugs:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Apparently she's banned from those forums, so she can't.

Seems a shame really, anyone for a petition to re-instate ISA? :cool:

I love ISA and all, but that's probably not a good idea.
Reply 97
I'm not a troll.

Then it's even worse
Reply 98
I love you.
Reply 99
Is this the same Im So Academic that was on this site a couple of summers ago?
Whatever happened to that character called Lewroll? He used to create some funny threads.

Quick Reply

Latest