The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Has anyone received a 2014 Undergraduate Prospectus from the University of Birmingham

Hello, firstly I am sorry if this is not the right place, but I wasn't sure where to put this!?!

I ordered a prospectus from the University of Birmingham about a month ago, yet still haven't received one in the post. Has anyone else got one or have they not started sending them out yet? Any advice on what to do would be great! :biggrin:
Original post by MissMuffin95
Hello, firstly I am sorry if this is not the right place, but I wasn't sure where to put this!?!

I ordered a prospectus from the University of Birmingham about a month ago, yet still haven't received one in the post. Has anyone else got one or have they not started sending them out yet? Any advice on what to do would be great! :biggrin:

Same with Manchester for me! Really frustrating. I rang them up and they said it was because they hadn't released their 2014 prospectus yet but I'd receive one when they did. They should have specified that on their website! I did however receive one from Newcastle right away :smile: I know this wasnt very helpful haha
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
It's not ideal, but you could always look at it online for now.
Reply 3
Original post by Kateislate
Same with Manchester for me! Really frustrating. I rang them up and they said it was because they hadn't released their 2014 prospectus yet but I'd receive one when they did. They should have specified that on their website! I did however receive one from Newcastle right away :smile: I know this wasnt very helpful haha

I've emailed Birmingham on Monday, but as of yet no reply :frown: I got one from Manchester a couple of days ago, that was quite quick for me. Where else are you looking at going? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by uob
It's not ideal, but you could always look at it online for now.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that! :smile:
Original post by MissMuffin95
I've emailed Birmingham on Monday, but as of yet no reply :frown: I got one from Manchester a couple of days ago, that was quite quick for me. Where else are you looking at going? :smile:

Mine will hopefully arrive soon then as they told me I'd get one as soon as they released :smile: Looking at Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Bristol. You?
Reply 6
Original post by Kateislate
Mine will hopefully arrive soon then as they told me I'd get one as soon as they released :smile: Looking at Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Bristol. You?

Birmingham, Warwick Nottingham and Manchester :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending