The Student Room Group

Hello TSR World!

Apparently this is the space where I introduce myself, so here it goes...

I'm currently studying AS Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Geography and hope to study either Civil Engineering. Environmental Engineering or Geophysics at University. My no.1 university choice at the moment is Imperial College London, but I'm bound to change my mind at some point in the near future!

So yeah. That's me. I guess :cool:

Scroll to see replies

:hello: Welcome to TSR! :smile:

:tsr:
Reply 2
Original post by Illusionary
:hello: Welcome to TSR! :smile:

:tsr:

Original post by loua96

Welcome, there's an active Omegle thread at the moment and bunch of us will be on tonight, great chance to meet some of us:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by pinda.college
Welcome, there's an active Omegle thread at the moment and bunch of us will be on tonight, great chance to meet some of us:smile:

Cool. I'll try to be there :biggrin:
Reply 5
Imperial is great, I hope to go there too!
Reply 6
Original post by Future-doc
Imperial is great, I hope to go there too!

Isn't it just? :h: I'm guessing you want to study Medicine?
Reply 7
Original post by loua96
Isn't it just? :h: I'm guessing you want to study Medicine?

O Ye!!, you been there?.
did ya attend an open day?!?
Reply 8
Original post by Future-doc
O Ye!!, you been there?.
did ya attend an open day?!?

Not actually inside it, but from a distance yes. And no not yet, I'm going to one in June.. have you? :smile:
Reply 9
Hello loua96, Nice to meet you.
I'm new , too.
I want find some friendly here.
Welcome to forum.
Vietnam tours-Mekong delta tour-Dragon pearl Halong bay
(edited 10 years ago)
Well hello beautiful :sexface:
Reply 11
Original post by manroger4
Hello loua96, Nice to meet you.
I'm new , too.
I want find some friendly here.
Welcome to forum.

Nice to meet you too!
Friendly? You mean friends?
Reply 12
Original post by Felix Felicis
Well hello beautiful :sexface:

Ah, the famous Felix Felicis. I see you've got your sexface on. How funny. Nice to meet you too :cool:
Original post by loua96
Ah, the famous Felix Felicis. I see you've got your sexface on. How funny. Nice to meet you too :cool:

It's a pleasure :wink: Famous Felix Felicis as in you used this site without having an account and saw my posts or as in lucky liquid Felix Felicis? :cool:
Reply 14
It's a pleasure :wink: Famous Felix Felicis as in you used this site without having an account and saw my posts or as in lucky liquid Felix Felicis? :cool:

Of course it's a pleasure :biggrin: and Famous Felix Felicis as in I used this site without having an account and saw your posts. Staying clear of lucky liquid indefinitely :wink:
Original post by loua96
Of course it's a pleasure :biggrin: and Famous Felix Felicis as in I used this site without having an account and saw your posts. Staying clear of lucky liquid indefinitely :wink:

Hahaha xD Cheeky :sexface: Glad to meet a fan :wink: Your A-levels are quite similar to mine actually - what other universities you thinking of? :wink:
Reply 16
Hahaha xD Cheeky :sexface: Glad to meet a fan :wink: Your A-levels are quite similar to mine actually - what other universities you thinking of? :wink:

Haha, you know it :wink: and awesome: I'm also considering Oxbridge (not sure which one out of the two yet), Bristol, Sheffield, Manchester and Southampton.. how about you? :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
Haha, you know it :wink: and awesome: I'm also considering Oxbridge (not sure which one out of the two yet), Bristol, Sheffield, Manchester and Southampton.. how about you? :biggrin:

Awesome, choose Cambridge and there's a 3/5 chance we're at the same university next year :sexface:
Cambridge, Warwick, Imperial, Edinburgh, Durham/ Bristol :biggrin: Going to the Oxbridge open days this year? :cool:
Reply 18
Awesome, choose Cambridge and there's a 3/5 chance we're at the same university next year :sexface:
Cambridge, Warwick, Imperial, Edinburgh, Durham/ Bristol :biggrin: Going to the Oxbridge open days this year? :cool:

Oh. Yay me. :eek:

But in all seriousness, that is one impressive list :biggrin: Which course(s) are you thinking of applying for? And Cambridge yes, Oxford maybe since I've already been to one with school :cool: and you?
Ha, I'm hurt. :wink:

Why thank you :biggrin: Maths with Physics/ Maths depending on the university but Maths with Physics at Camb :biggrin: Nice B| I'm going to both this year :biggrin: Which colleges? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest