The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Cat
Same age as me welcome to the club buddy :smile:

Cheers pal:wink:
Original post by Charlatan
Seems like an appropriate place to make my first post after a year of lurking!

Apologies for crappy webcam quality! Bit of a goofy face, but you said first pic :smile:Photo_00004.jpg

Nice haircut :biggrin:
Reply 642
Same age as me welcome to the club buddy :smile:

I'm 19.... Can i be in the club :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 643
Original post by ZRO
I'm 19.... Can i be in the club :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha almost there pal and why not everyone in this thread is part of our little club :smile:
Reply 644
Original post by redmoonrabbit
Have some lens flare... and my face, but mostly lens flare.
I might as well be pouting >.<
IMG_1665.JPG

aghh your freakin super hot
Original post by marcus2001
You're telling me, it takes bravery to post your picture on a student forum? Where the **** have you been living your whole life. I'm not sure what this thread intended to start of as, but clearly it's turned to people posting their picture for others (usually horny, virgin, 0 game TSRians) to shower them with compliments so they can be validated. If anything it's cowardice, as they know in posting their picture they will only receive compliments.

Clearly I'm not saying everybody that posts is insecure, but this thread is teeming with insecurity. At least half the posters here are first-time posters, lurkers who have created an account just to post their picture, just posting their picture to gain approval from strangers they'll never meet. Of course there are a couple of long-term users who post their picture so others can see what they look like - but these are the small minority. Tell me; why what reason would a new user have for posting their picture on this thread?

Add to the half of posters that were lurkers, it is obvious most of the other half are insecure by the comments that accompany their pictures. The amount of times I've seen people making excuses as to why they might not be looking at their best, to shield their ego is unbelievable - 'This is what revision at 1am does to you', 'no make up', 'just woke up', that kind of crap. Of course someone's going to argue, but what if they just happened to see the thread and fancy taking a picture then? Well then why would they accompany the picture by blatantly giving people who don't find them attractive reasons as to why they don't look at their best.

See above, I didn't say everyone, I said nearly everyone.

What you can see happening in this thread is fundamentally people 'rating' each other, it started as people complimenting some people and now people seem to think the rep system is a rate my picture system. Deny it if you like; it's obvious. Me negging people is denying them validation they came on here to seek.

You again.. Probably you neg people because you envy them that they look better than you do. Negging is so immature as so you are. Go play with a ball in sand box :wink: We post pictures not because we want compliments, people already receive compliments outside of TSR. This thread is to show who is who and not for compliments. Honestly, I don't give a (insert nasty word here) what others think about me.
Original post by Amanbabbar./

Psssht! Jealous my ass! :tongue:
Yep I will PM you when my armpit hair tells me what they think of it :')

the more you deny it, the deeper the hole gets xD
hahaa i await that special PM :tongue:
Been away from this thread for a while. Can somebody link me all the half decent pics that I would've missed? Cheers! :biggrin:
Reply 648
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Been away from this thread for a while. Can somebody link me all the half decent pics that I would've missed? Cheers! :biggrin:

You have a long night ahead! Click page one :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha almost there pal and why not everyone in this thread is part of our little club :smile:

Penguin Club? :h:
Reply 650
Original post by ForgetMe
Penguin Club? :h:

Hahaha
Original post by ZRO
You look hotter than the sun so your giving off them rays. Understandable. :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i hereby declare i have found a suitable replacement for me, and will hand the throne over to u zro.
i am officially retired
Reply 652
Original post by hasan4life
i hereby declare i have found a suitable replacement for me, and will hand the throne over to u zro.
i am officially retired

:eek::eek::eek: NO WAY YOU CANNOT RETIRE. I will be by your side but I can never replace you!
Original post by ZRO
:eek::eek::eek: NO WAY YOU CANNOT RETIRE. I will be by your side but I can never replace you!

im afraid its time for u to step up, my time is over, make me proud, ill still be here for the support :wink:
Original post by ZRO

You've been given the throne bro, take it lol.
Reply 655
Original post by hasan4life
im afraid its time for u to step up, my time is over, make me proud, ill still be here for the support :wink:

Ok..... I will make you proud!! :wink:

Original post by pinda.college
You've been given the throne bro, take it lol.

Damm time to rise up to the challenge! Haha :rofl2:
Reply 656
Just realised there's a new thread :redface:
Good afternoon. I'm hungover and very tired.

Snapshot_20130406.jpg
Reply 658
Original post by allthetime
Good afternoon. I'm hungover and very tired.

Snapshot_20130406.jpg

I remember you from the previous thread welcome back! still looking as beautiful as ever :h:
I remember you from the previous thread welcome back! still looking as beautiful as ever :h:

Thankyou very much! I'm not feeling very beautiful on the inside today...i drank a rum called "kraken" last night.

Never drink a bottle of rum with an evil looking octopus on it!!

Latest