The Student Room Group

NBC's Chris Matthews says "Racism is the belief that one race - whites - should rule.

Scroll to see replies

Like I assumed you know nothing of Africa - but are of course a typical reactionary.

Asian females prefer males - Africa is seen as dirty and unclean in many parts of Asia particularly in Japan where is is seen as the toilet of the world. As you know I dont believe that but that is the case, sadly.

summary vis a vis negro females: no option in africa to pair-bond across races -> NO OPTION BUT TO GO WITH A BLACK MAN. no option means that inherently she must go with him should she seek to procreate. this is the same as to be forced to do so. Clearly you cannot take this, for whatever reason and feel the need to keep talking about.

Can you dispute that African women do not get a chance to procreate with white men, in africa I mean.

In white countries the tide is firmly contra inter racial marriage. It is permitted but the vast majority of white women would not go with a black man
Original post by jamesrobbo1
Like I assumed you know nothing of Africa - but are of course a typical reactionary.

Asian females prefer males - Africa is seen as dirty and unclean in many parts of Asia particularly in Japan where is is seen as the toilet of the world. As you know I dont believe that but that is the case, sadly.

summary vis a vis negro females: no option in africa to pair-bond across races -> NO OPTION BUT TO GO WITH A BLACK MAN. no option means that inherently she must go with him should she seek to procreate. this is the same as to be forced to do so. Clearly you cannot take this, for whatever reason and feel the need to keep talking about.

Can you dispute that African women do not get a chance to procreate with white men, in africa I mean.

In white countries the tide is firmly contra inter racial marriage. It is permitted but the vast majority of white women would not go with a black man

And this is primarily what I called you out on and why we were arguing in the first instance!

You seem to presume that black females want to "pair-bond across races" - how ridiculous. You seem to say that the black female has no option but to go with a black female, i.e. tantamount to being forced to go with a black male. This was what was silly and preposterous. Why can you not see that?

Why on Earth do you think that black females want to go with white males over black males? Is it to validate your own self and your own existence?

What does it matter if black women in Africa have the chance to procreate with white men - why do you presume that many wish to? Apparently, hundreds of millions of black women in Africa have no option but to go with black men (who, according to you, are implied to be the most undesirable whom black females are forced to go with) - why can you not see that this is all nonsense fabricated from your own warped mind?

As I said, maybe all of those trips to poor impoverished places where they greet you nicely (short of worshiping you apparently) have addled your brain?
Original post by HumanSupremacist
And this is primarily what I called you out on and why we were arguing in the first instance!

You seem to presume that black females want to "pair-bond across races" - how ridiculous. You seem to say that the black female has no option but to go with a black female, i.e. tantamount to being forced to go with a black male. This was what was silly and preposterous. Why can you not see that?

Why on Earth do you think that black females want to go with white males over black males? Is it to validate your own self and your own existence?

What does it matter if black women in Africa have the chance to procreate with white men - why do you presume that many wish to? Apparently, hundreds of millions of black women in Africa have no option but to go with black men (who, according to you, are implied to be the most undesirable whom black females are forced to go with) - why can you not see that this is all nonsense fabricated from your own warped mind?

As I said, maybe all of those trips to poor impoverished places where they greet you nicely (short of worshiping you apparently) have addled your brain?

No indigenous presence of white men, and no large settler presence (save for precious few regions). Tell me then, how could they possibly go with white men? one option = forced option. Like communism, one option = forced option. Is your intellect so damn defunct that you cannot see a simple thing? You are a generally mundane character - I can gauge that from the kinds of threads you start. You sound like a curious teenager.
No indigenous presence of white men, and no large settler presence (save for precious few regions). Tell me then, how could they possibly go with white men? one option = forced option. Like communism, one option = forced option. Is your intellect so damn defunct that you cannot see a simple thing? You are a generally mundane character - I can gauge that from the kinds of threads you start. You sound like a curious teenager.

So, Chinese females are forced?

So, you have inferred that as there's supposedly one option, its therefore forced. You've also come with preconceived notions that, if black females had the choice, they would gladly go with white males as that's who they actually prefer.

So, in actuality, you've come with a preconceived notion that white males are better and that all black females would think so and so prefer the white male to the black male. Certainly our PC society of today would be shocked at you and the PC police would call you out as frankly, "racist".

So because black males are the predominant African male on the African continent, black females are therefore "forced" to go with them even though they actually desire white males, according to you?
Of course the PC police would have me. Even muttering such a thing is seen as a crime, but the evidence is there. Read the journals, read something other than your pathetic ancient astronauts and you might actually learn something.

Throughout this discussion you have not a argued a single thing. I do not care about what black women think, nor asians, nor anyone else. What I do want to do is to show that white men are more prized and desired across the world than african men. This I have done through the sources I have provided. Every single person reading this knows it is true.

White girls, ask yourself how many times you have been out with a Nigerian international student? Sadly, I think the answers would be almost nil.

My point about African women, which you have taken out of context repeatedly, is that they crave Europeans, far more than European women crave actual African men. Actual Africans not reactionaries who dont know a thing about their heritage (like you)
the vast majority of white women would not go with a black man
From a perfunctory look at the literature this seems to apply across the board with a range of dimensions. Nationality, 'caste', ethnicity, age, height, income, education, religion, etc. By and large, similarity is preferred when dating.

Preferences are multidimensional and cannot be reduced to a single variable.
My point about African women, which you have taken out of context repeatedly, is that they crave Europeans, far more than European women crave actual African men. Actual Africans not reactionaries who dont know a thing about their heritage (like you)
Do you have evidence for this that takes into account other variables?

You've cited studies that concern African-Americans but seem to be making a point about "actual Africans".
Original post by whyumadtho
Do you have evidence for this that takes into account other variables?

You've cited studies that concern African-Americans but seem to be making a point about "actual Africans".

This initially started about blacks in general. My point is women are more interested in white men.
This initially started about blacks in general. My point is women are more interested in white men.
Do you have evidence for this that takes into account other variables? An international multivariate study is preferable, given that you are making global statements about people's preferences.

Than Chinese men? Than Japanese men? Than Indian men? Than Arab men?

China has a population of over 1.3 billion humans who are for the most part 99.9% Chinese. If Chinese females were oh so more interested in white men than Chinese men, why do they still procreate prolifically with Chinese men?

Why do you wish to create a pedestal for white males in general, where there is none?
Reply 50
Original post by Barksy
Liberal 'logic'.

Lots of "liberals" (including myself) strongly disagree. Anyone of any colour can be racist.
Reply 51
Original post by HumanSupremacist
Fox News' Sean Hannity and 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination candidate, Herman Cain, had to set MSNBC's Chris Matthews straight after he claimed that "Racism is the belief that one race - whites - should rule all others."

Hermain Cain (the black gentleman) basically told Chris Matthews that anybody can be racist, regardless of their skin colour.

Chris Matthews was basically being ridiculous and stupid and seemed to have some warped view that only white people can be racist, he being nevertheless a white American himself.

How ridiculous, right?

What I'm wondering is, if when Chris Matthews mentioned white, if he wasn't speaking about a SPECIFIC case, instead of gnerally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending