The Student Room Group

Chemsitry Definitions

For Aqa A Level For Unit 1 And Unit 2, What Are The Definitions I Need To Know For The Exam, Any Help Would Be Appreciated, Thanks In Advance
Reply 1
Original post by WhoNeedsOne
For Aqa A Level For Unit 1 And Unit 2, What Are The Definitions I Need To Know For The Exam, Any Help Would Be Appreciated, Thanks In Advance

Most of them are in the textbook and a a few are mentioned in the syllabus, just go through the textbook and a few exam papers so you can be sure :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Secret.
Most of them are in the textbook and a a few are mentioned in the syllabus, just go through the textbook and a few exam papers so you can be sure :biggrin:

Would It Be Possible To List Them To Make Sure I Don't Miss Any
Reply 3

http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/aqa_as_chemistry_defintions_unit_1_and_2
Reply 4

Are They All The Ones I Need To Know, With The Correct Definition. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 5
Are They All The Ones I Need To Know, With The Correct Definition. Thanks. :smile:

I'm unsure myself since I don't do AQA AS chemistry, but OCR Salters chemistry instead :frown:. I just thought that the link may be what you want and help you.
Reply 6
Original post by krisshP
I'm unsure myself since I don't do AQA AS chemistry, but OCR Salters chemistry instead :frown:. I just thought that the link may be what you want and help you.

Ok Thanks Anyway, Its Just Aqa Are Really Picky With The Definitions, And The Specific Words You Need
Reply 7
Ok Thanks Anyway, Its Just Aqa Are Really Picky With The Definitions, And The Specific Words You Need

Same with OCR Salters :frown:

Try this :smile: It's the one I'm using,hope it helps.
Reply 9
Original post by FutureMedic1009
Try this :smile: It's the one I'm using,hope it helps.

Have you got any for unit 1, Thanks :smile:
Have you got any for unit 1, Thanks :smile:

There you go :smile: good luck mate
Reply 11
Original post by FutureMedic1009
There you go :smile: good luck mate

Thanks! :smile:, Same To You

Quick Reply

Latest