The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missemma1
Yeah it is an offence would you like it if I called you hairy arms?
Im not going to bother with you I'm quite used to girls like you who see me as a threat for no reason :smile:

Well you seem to be pretty immature then, don't you?
I would love it if you called me hairy armpits!
Seeing as you don't even have an avatar, I said that comment without knowing what you looked like, so I don't understand why you're acting like a 5 year old. In fact, even a five year old would've laughed that off.

A threat? LOL. That made my day.
Why would I see you as a threat?
Talk about lack of sense of humour, although that did really crack me up :lol:
Original post by ZRO
I know your calm, don't worry, i gotchu fam :wink:

Safe bruddah
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Well you seem to be pretty immature then, don't you?
I would love it if you called me hairy armpits!
Seeing as you don't even have an avatar, I said that comment without knowing what you looked like, so I don't understand why you're acting like a 5 year old. In fact, even a five year old would've laughed that off.

A threat? LOL. That made my day.
Why would I see you as a threat?
Talk about lack of sense of humour, although that did really crack me up :lol:

I posted a picture of myself on the form for your information.
How am I immature you don't even know me.
Yeah I actually would you know. Make sure it's shiny. Thanks.

Petty little things? It really did seem like you thought the majority of people had no idea was twitter was, no need to start a war.

Yeah I agree fb is ****.
Yeah, I'm still in sixth form, at least on here debates go about maturely

Fist bump it!
Loves you RO :tongue:

Is that an insult?
First person who has ever taken it offensively. Strange.

mature debates on here :rofl:
I posted a picture of myself on the form for your information.
How am I immature you don't even know me.

Oh yes because I'm really going to look through this thread just to see a photo of you! Logic. (sarcasm)

I didn't even know you posted a photo of yourself on this thread. Not everyone is going to know that you posted a photo of yourself, you do realise that?
The most pathetic reason in my opinion.

Yes I know I don't know you. Much of a hypocrite if you ask me.
You were saying that I find you as a 'threat' even though I had no idea what you looked like or what your personality was like, yet, you still make such dim accusations, and now that I've said you come across as immature, you're saying that I don't know you, so I cannot make a judgement on your level of maturity.

I will answer that question though. How are you immature?
Look at your previous comments, and your reason for starting this petty argument. Your answers there :smile:
me.jpg
Original post by Spontogical
Black girls will always be negged. That's what I noticed when I stalked the fred anyways :dontknow:

:rofl: you are joking, right?
Basically, the people who look through this thread, tend to neg the people they find unattractive and pos the people they find attractive. That's how it works. Nothing to do with colour.
I'm brown, my photos get atleast 4 negs at a time, why? Because people don't find me attractive, to their taste.
Oh yes because I'm really going to look through this thread just to see a photo of you! Logic. (sarcasm)

I didn't even know you posted a photo of yourself on this thread. Not everyone is going to know that you posted a photo of yourself, you do realise that?
The most pathetic reason in my opinion.

Yes I know I don't know you. Much of a hypocrite if you ask me.
You were saying that I find you as a 'threat' even though I had no idea what you looked like or what your personality was like, yet, you still make such dim accusations, and now that I've said you come across as immature, you're saying that I don't know you, so I cannot make a judgement on your level of maturity.

I will answer that question though. How are you immature?
Look at your previous comments, and your reason for starting this petty argument. Your answers there :smile:

I dnt have time to fight with a you I've got better things to do
I dnt have time to fight with a you I've got better things to do

Who's fighting?
It's called a heated debate. Never been in one of those before?

That's funny though, seeing as you're the one who felt the need to scratch first :')
Can't we just all get along?
Who's fighting?
It's called a heated debate. Never been in one of those before?

That's funny though, seeing as you're the one who felt the need to scratch first :')

I don't want to speak to you so just stay out my way -_-
I don't want to speak to you so just stay out my way -_-

Haha! :laugh:
Stay out your way? Its the internet, love. All you have to do is stop replying to my comment.

Looks like i won this so called 'fight'
:congrats: to me.
Won? Pfft you wish sweetheart
Won? Pfft you wish sweetheart

Well, you clearly cannot fault my argument in any way, therefore, I have won. Unless you can challenge my points, which you have had several opportunities to do, yet avoided it instead even though you chose to start this debate in the first place.
Original post by ZRO
Here let me fix that for you:

Looking good but you do realize its not meant to be edited so no black & white :mmm:

This girl is dangerously good looking. Mwaaaahhhhh *-*
Reply 995
Omg beef :teeth:
+rep

Now I can visually comprehend why my twin has a crush on you.
Original post by R4INBOW
Omg beef :teeth:

This!! :ahee:

People need to work on their 'pars' though. :colonhash:
Well, you clearly cannot fault my argument in any way, therefore, I have won. Unless you can challenge my points, which you have had several opportunities to do, yet avoided it instead even though you chose to start this debate in the first place.

You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ZRO
I know your calm, don't worry, i gotchu fam :wink:

Shame on you.

Latest