The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2321267 according to lucozade sport I'm a troll :lulz:
Original post by ranbow99
^^^ ^^ ^

Nah i'm not lol :emo: :getmecoat: I just like that phrase, and the accent that goes with it :mmm:

Is anyone else's page really slow at loading today? :zomg:

:lol: I got people thinking you were Australian! :mmm:

Mine is fine :nah:
^ and an advert to visit Australia just appeared at the top of my page :lol:
^ and an advert to visit Australia just appeared at the top of my page :lol:

Damn it you could have been my aussie buddy.
Reply 424
Seems like I am the only foreigner here then :yep: :cool:
Original post by ZRO
Seems like I am the only foreigner here then :yep: :cool:

I'm not a UK local :tongue:
Original post by Stevo F
^^^is confused about something :hmmm:

I had some very weird dreams last night. But one in particular stands out. I remember waking up in the night and being freezing and my stomach hurting :emo: Then I remember also waking up again and my stomach hurting and sweating profusely. It felt too real to have been a dream >_< I'm not too sure if it did happen or was just a realistic dream :holmes:
Reply 427
Original post by Malevolent
I'm not a UK local :tongue:

Oh really :biggrin:! Where you originally from? And also I was not actually born in canada :ninja:
Original post by ZRO
Oh really :biggrin:! Where you originally from? And also I was not actually born in canada :ninja:

Half Australian, Quarter Spanish and Singaporean. I was born in Australia.

How about you?
Reply 429
Half Australian, Quarter Spanish and Singaporean. I was born in Australia.

How about you?

Oh thats awesome, a crazy mix like me! I am Half Canadian, Half Kenyan, born in Kenya, but my ethnicity is Indian.
Original post by ZRO
Oh thats awesome, a crazy mix like me! I am Half Canadian, Half Kenyan, born in Kenya, but my ethnicity is Indian.

Haha yeah i know its a real odd mix. Its the whole Singaporean Spanish one which is odd one :laugh:

Quite the mix there :tongue:
I was born on a plane :ninja: above the Bermuda triangle... Which is why I transformed into an evil fish.
Reply 432
Haha yeah i know its a real odd mix. Its the whole Singaporean Spanish one which is odd one :laugh:

Quite the mix there :tongue:

Haha guess we're both unique :mmm:
Original post by ZRO
Haha guess we're both unique :mmm:

Yey i feel special :colone:
You people all have such amazing roots :moon: I'm jelly :emo:
You people all have such amazing roots :moon: I'm jelly :emo:

What are you? :tongue:
Reply 436
Original post by The Epicurean
I had some very weird dreams last night. But one in particular stands out. I remember waking up in the night and being freezing and my stomach hurting :emo: Then I remember also waking up again and my stomach hurting and sweating profusely. It felt too real to have been a dream >_< I'm not too sure if it did happen or was just a realistic dream :holmes:

:console:

She is from South Sandwich islands :sadnod:
(edited 11 years ago)

100% British :yep:
100% British :yep:

But South Sandwich islands are amazing! :daydreaming: They are British Oversea's territory and they have penguins! :awesome:

Latest