Paint a woman half naked, he dare

Charlotte in a Bra
Charlotte in a Bra

:smile:

How old were you then? :beard:
Original post by Malevolent
Eww :redface:

Sing it ducky sing it!

My old school in Singapore just as i moved everything became just wow. Ranked as one of the top private international schools in the world haha :tongue:

It's above your post :tongue:

Oh, how I remember a couple of younger guys flirting with me constantly. Once again, those were the days :moon:
Original post by SecretDuck

Oh, how I remember a couple of younger guys flirting with me constantly. Once again, those were the days :moon:

:laugh: oh lord ducky...

God i spent my time by the lockers and we used to lock each other in lockers and see if we could get out :ahee:
Original post by ipoop
:smile:

How old were you then? :beard:

I was 16-17 when I first devised the song. Sang it until my last year in school when they removed the Charlotte painting.
Reply 1424
:laugh: oh lord ducky...

God i spent my time by the lockers and we used to lock each other in lockers and see if we could get out :ahee:

My school never actually had any lockers :holmes: Everyone was advised to bring minimal stuff... Only the sports changing rooms had lockers and they had loads of them considering how many people actually did PE :rolleyes:
:mmm: I was locked in a small cupboard by friends and they left ,my biology teacher got me out but it was whilst she wad teaching when I heard people talking I started to shout really loudly and when she opened everyone was just staring at me :redface:
Reply 1426

I still get secondary school girls giving me the looks :facepalm2: not year 11s either :hubba:
Reply 1427
I was 16-17 when I first devised the song. Sang it until my last year in school when they removed the Charlotte painting.

Did you stick to writing lyrics? That was quite good for a 17 y/o :smile:
Original post by ipoop
My school never actually had any lockers :holmes: Everyone was advised to bring minimal stuff... Only the sports changing rooms had lockers and they had loads of them considering how many people actually did PE :rolleyes:

Dude it was the **** we could fit 1 person and a smallish girl in there! It was hilarious watching one another try get out :laugh:

God there are some real dickheads on the Arsenal thread.
Original post by ipoop
Did you stick to writing lyrics? That was quite good for a 17 y/o :smile:

No - I would love to DJ though. I have a vast range of music :smile:

We didn't have lockers either - we just brought our bags.
And PE kit wasn't strict either. We were seemingly allowed to wear different shirts. So I wore my red shirt, my green shirt with a silver heart on, my pink shirt...etc without anyone batting an eyelid :lolwut:
Dude our school was so strict when it came to PE uniform. I once wore a vest which wasn't school colours and i was made to play in skin...
Reply 1431
Dude it was the **** we could fit 1 person and a smallish girl in there! It was hilarious watching one another try get out :laugh:

A missed opportunity then :moon: Should I demand some sort of refund from the school? :mmm:
No - I would love to DJ though. I have a vast range of music :smile:

We didn't have lockers either - we just brought our bags.
And PE kit wasn't strict either. We were seemingly allowed to wear different shirts. So I wore my red shirt, my green shirt with a silver heart on, my pink shirt...etc without anyone batting an eyelid :lolwut:

You can DJ at our wedding... You'll be the amazing bride and DJ :ahee:

Here comes the bride, all dressed in pink and dark blue... What's that... she's also got her DJ kit with her for the after party :ahee:
Reply 1432
Dude our school was so strict when it came to PE uniform. I once wore a vest which wasn't school colours and i was made to play in skin...

My first school here was quite liberal when it came to PE and everyday was football day because the teacher clearly had his favourites and they wanted football...:rolleyes: Second school on the other hand... strict as ffffuuu and so much sports :ahee:
Original post by ipoop
A missed opportunity then :moon: Should I demand some sort of refund from the school? :mmm:

Here comes the bride, all dressed in pink and dark blue... What's that... she's also got her DJ kit with her for the after party :ahee:

Missed opportunity ?!? :laugh:

Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen :colonhash: Then got the locker and all that stopped :h: Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<
Original post by ipoop
My first school here was quite liberal when it came to PE and everyday was football day because the teacher clearly had his favourites and they wanted football...:rolleyes: Second school on the other hand... strict as ffffuuu and so much sports :ahee:

Of course i don't mind showing off me abs that were chiseled by the gods themselves but it was freaking cold...

Looks up perfect and you get my abs on there :colone:

Original post by The Epicurean
Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen :colonhash: Then got the locker and all that stopped :h: Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<

Exactly i cant live without a locker carrying all that stuff...
Original post by ipoop

Maybe :sexface:
Reply 1437
Of course i don't mind showing off me abs that were chiseled by the gods themselves but it was freaking cold...
Looks up perfect and you get my abs on there :colone:

Exactly i cant live without a locker carrying all that stuff...

Original post by The Epicurean

We had dedicated places in each classrooms for our stuff to go but no lockers :rolleyes: Probably some hipster thinking going on with the board and such :holmes:

Imagine it, you have music and are bringing with you your instrument... Having to carry that about all day :indiff: Or leave it with a teacher but are unable to retrieve the bitch during breaks and lunch and possible free periods. :firstworldproblems
Original post by ipoop
We had dedicated places in each classrooms for our stuff to go but no lockers :rolleyes: Probably some hipster thinking going on with the board and such :holmes:

Imagine it, you have music and are bringing with you your instrument... Having to carry that about all day :indiff: Or leave it with a teacher but are unable to retrieve the bitch during breaks and lunch and possible free periods. :firstworldproblems

Yeah man it would be annoying leave your stuff with teachers. Lockers are essential!
Original post by ipoop

I know the feeling breh. I never played an instrument but once I was unable to retrieve myself from the classroom because the teacher locked me in the room and left :colonhash: Would of climbed out the window if it wasn't on the third floor >_>

Latest