Original post by Converse girl
Didn't have to sleep on the floor :huff:

I haven't slept yet :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beeninetytwo
:mmm::console:...:mmm:

Did you sleep on a mattress on the floor

Morning :hi:
I couldn't get my mattress on the floor I thought I fixed the bed but I guess not mum is going to kill this is my second bed with in a year :facepalm:
Original post by ipoop
I haven't slept yet :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When are you planning to go sleep?
Reply 2906
When are you planning to go sleep?

Well, probably in an hour or so I don't want to see this day tbh :colonhash: That's my revision postponed for late at night or tomorrow if I somehow fix my sleeping pattern... :hmpf: or just not sleep at all until I cry or some shiz which is very unlikely! Can't remember the last time I cried tbh, I'm that much of an emotional wreck! :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Well, probably in an hour or so I don't want to see this day tbh :colonhash: That's my revision postponed for late at night or tomorrow if I somehow fix my sleeping pattern... :hmpf: or just not sleep at all until I cry or some shiz which is very unlikely! Can't remember the last time I cried tbh, I'm that much of an emotional wreck! :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am I the only non vampire here?

:console: it's okay I think the tiredness is just getting to you :yep:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Hi hello hey!! :hi::hi:
At least you didn't have to dance though.. You should totally be thanking me :ninjagirl:
i don't have many real life friends and even i i did i doubt they'd want to party :emo:
I'm replying using my phone roght now. So many mistakes and i can't be bothered to change them :colonhash:

true, although I'll have to practice for when you come to Devon :mmm:
Awww, neither do I :no: All my friends have gone off to uni and I'm stuck with no-one doing a fulltime job :sigh: :emo: We need to stick together Bee! :h: :colone:

I couldn't even drink last night, could have avoided the car problem by getting a taxi but I have no ID cause I had to send my provisional lisence off to get my full one and I ain't using my fricken passport :noway:
Feel like deactivating my Facebook for a second time in 2 months :sigh:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368355584.034248.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
^is having an existential crisis :console:

But forreal, humans are always judgemental of people. Everyone is a culprit and we all subconsciously judge people within the first few seconds of meeting them despite our understanding of them only being superficial. So I wouldn't say such shallow judgements are restricted to Facebook and so deactivating Facebook is not going to help you avoid them.
True that, that was the girl I told you about earlier on Z lol
I wanna defriend her but at the same time, I'm interested and lol'ing :mmm:
^^Probs did a degree in Philosophy or Sociology.

^Is making movements to some hot spice :sexface:
^ has the best avvie :eek:
Original post by This Honest
True that, that was the girl I told you about earlier on Z lol
I wanna defriend her but at the same time, I'm interested and lol'ing :mmm:

I don't think I remember this girl :holmes: How long ago was it that you told me about her?

Oh, so she is the reason you want to leave facebook? :beard: What is the context behind the message, if you don't mind me asking? :holmes:

Original post by This Excellency
^^Probs did a degree in Philosophy or Sociology.

Neither :pierre:
Hi nev
Is a cut cuddly blue bear :ahee:

Is it
Bulbasaur?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean
I don't think I remember this girl :holmes: How long ago was it that you told me about her?

Oh, so she is the reason you want to leave facebook? :beard: What is the context behind the message, if you don't mind me asking? :holmes:

Around feb time :yes: where she was getting excited about the baby coming out soon and the scans :lol:
Yeah ppl like her wind me up with their immature posts. I don't know her to well but from her other posts, ppl are chatting **** behind her back :blah: typical 16 y/o

Original post by This Excellency

^Is making movements to some hot spice :sexface:

Nahhhhh son, you got this the wrong way round!
Around feb time :yes: where she was getting excited about the baby coming out soon and the scans :lol:
Yeah ppl like her wind me up with their immature posts. I don't know her to well but from her other posts, ppl are chatting **** behind her back :blah: typical 16 y/o

So it's typical for 16 yr olds to pregnant :lolwut:

I don't think I remember this sorry lol. But yeah, I'm still immature now at 21, let alone at 16. I personally don't think at 16 she can raise and support the child :colonhash: Although I don't know what criticisms people are making, I believe there are some valid criticisms of the choices she has made :yep:

So it's typical for 16 yr olds to pregnant :lolwut:

I think he is referring to the state of mind that many young people have where they think they are wise and don't need people to tell them what to do. The older I get, I find the less wise I realise I am and in fact, I realise more and more how little I know. I always look back on myself a year before and think how foolish I was :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean

Economics or Politics then.

I'm doubtful you'd tell me even if I guessed right.

:blah: typical 16 y/o

Dunno your age. But I'm gonna guess you're old enough to be her grand-daddy.

:lol: She's making movements on you? She's into older men? (Probably)

Latest