I wouldn't go, is she in our school year ? bit late isnt it
Original post by MattFletcher
HAHAHAHAHAHWUT?! :lolwut:? I've never heard of anything similar to this. Ever
Not even on TSR
Never

LOOOOL I might copy paste this now onto another thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahahahaha swimming was sooo awkward! The head of year would never believe us so she started keeping track of each of us on her diary. She'd be like "BUT YOU JUST HAD IT LAST WEEK"

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL for some reason Swimming was always cancelled whenever I was on mine so people would start asking me "Do you swim whilst you are on to?" I was like :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 283
omg french is tomorrow scream:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
Reply 284
Original post by Olympiad
That would be awks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only slightly! Try googling it? But that may have some disturbing results!
Original post by Vionar
We're not that primitive! Actually, most of them are, but not me!

what sort of party are you thinking of? :sexface:

Well that's less embarrassing than one of my friends telling another friend who then proceeded to shout it to everyone in the corridor...

Ay ay, don't get excited, you're not even legal :mmm:
Original post by Pabblethefish
hahahahahaha, is it bad I've heard of that before? I'm not sure where from but I've never actually known someone to celebrate it! :lol:

It's so awkward! Her dad and male family and friends will be there too :/ even her brother :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
You're making me paranoid about where I live now.

And yeaah! Totally normal! I invited my whole family and school to mine. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you being serious..?

And whereabouts do you live :holmes:
Reply 288
LOOOL for some reason Swimming was always cancelled whenever I was on mine so people would start asking me "Do you swim whilst you are on to?" I was like :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool awkward! Omg the most awkward thing happened on friday....
My friends were talking about THE MOST embarrassing thing ever... Like ever. And our male english teacher was behind them the whole time... I sorta just steered off into another corridor laughing my head ..off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I started after we stopped having compulsory swimming lessons, so I never got to use that excuse :frown: damn swimming lessons
Reply 290
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ay ay, don't get excited, you're not even legal :mmm:

:emo: And I won't be for two years!
Original post by Jina
Omg! Same for me! The sense of humour at an a girls school is just top! Hahaha i have waaay too many funny memories .. Like ive cried from laughing too much. Ahh i'll miss it soo much! :s Cooking classes were the funniest and our topics of conversation... World class.
Hahaha the photo incident is like something of the movies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was great :') And our teachers are just so casual like we have this thing called Sixth Form Entertainment where year 12 put on a comedy play involving teachers around Christmas every year and every year the assistant head ends up cross dressing :') There a staff vs students things on Sports day. My drama teach ran last year and for our last drama lesson this year we got him a cake with a picture of him running on it that someone took last Sports Day :')
Original post by sarahiscool
I wouldn't go, is she in our school year ? bit late isnt it

She's in A2 so she's started super late :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by Elm Tree
Are you being serious..?

And whereabouts do you live :holmes:

Haha... To avoid looking like an utter weirdo... I'll admit i was being sarcastic. But its a very open topic at a girls school.
Lol

Erm... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Haha yet to start! I have other problems to attend to! I shall have to message you. Looool

Ahh i dont need the quotes... Do u need mine? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool... no i don't need any.
Anyway Good Luck! :smile:
Original post by Vionar
Only slightly! Try googling it? But that may have some disturbing results!

LOOOL I will have to though :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
....Ok, I've just been reading the posts and now i'm just like :lolwut: :eyeball:
That's for me to know...

Spoiler

Original post by Vionar
:emo: And I won't be for two years!

Unlucky:smile:
Original post by Jina
Looool awkward! Omg the most awkward thing happened on friday....
My friends were talking about THE MOST embarrassing thing ever... Like ever. And our male english teacher was behind them the whole time... I sorta just steered off into another corridor laughing my head ..off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was this embarrassing thing?:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's in A2 so she's started super late :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

wtf that cant be normal

Latest