The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:five: any exams this week?

Yup :frown: Good old Biology Unit 2&3 (fairly easy) on Tuesday and RS (impossible) and Spanish (no revision) on Friday... How about you?
Original post by Pabblethefish
I've just walked all the way home from the city centre (approx 3 miles) because Sunday service is so sporadic! :frown:

Jeez, how long did that take you!? Go have a rest lol :biggrin:
It's just hit me that I'm actually going to leave school this week and this is so sad :frown:
:five: any exams this week?

Not this week but I got 2 next week - both science ones
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Jeez, how long did that take you!? Go have a rest lol :biggrin:

It took me around 40 minutes, my feeeeeet. I still home around the same time the bus was scheduled to arrive at the stop I was going to wait at so I'm glad I did :tongue:
Reply 485
It's just hit me that I'm actually going to leave school this week and this is so sad :frown:

My year elevens left on Friday - there were many tears! I was glad to see them go, but I like the year elevens on this thread!

I've just walked all the way home from the city centre (approx 3 miles) because Sunday service is so sporadic! :frown:

Wow! Long walk! I once walked for about five miles from where my mum sometimes works to my house, which was very tiring and I got a bit lost!
Yup :frown: Good old Biology Unit 2&3 (fairly easy) on Tuesday and RS (impossible) and Spanish (no revision) on Friday... How about you?

:lol: re is a load of bull!:mmm:

French, History AS, Welsh, Maths AS
Original post by Leechayy
Not this week but I got 2 next week - both science ones

Good luck!:biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
My year elevens left on Friday - there were many tears! I was glad to see them go, but I like the year elevens on this thread!

Wow! Long walk! I once walked for about five miles from where my mum sometimes works to my house, which was very tiring and I got a bit lost!

I'm scared I won't be in tears though, that's the thing! It sounds weird but I'm scared I won't care :tongue:
Yeah, I leave on Thursday but next week is optional!
It took me around 40 minutes, my feeeeeet. I still home around the same time the bus was scheduled to arrive at the stop I was going to wait at so I'm glad I did :tongue:

Haha well done! I could never walk that much unless I'm with people or I have music. DofE was a killer, I came home and slept for like 20 hours haha
WHAT:eek:!? My last day of school was 3rd of May! I feel for you :frown:
:lol: re is a load of bull!:mmm:

French, History AS, Welsh, Maths AS

Yeah it is but my exam technique is completely messed up for some reason and I can't get higher than an A :frown:
Yeah it is but my exam technique is completely messed up for some reason and I can't get higher than an A :frown:

Exam technique is my speciality :wink:
What kind of questions?
Haha well done! I could never walk that much unless I'm with people or I have music. DofE was a killer, I came home and slept for like 20 hours haha

I had music :smile:
Reply 494
I'm scared I won't be in tears though, that's the thing! It sounds weird but I'm scared I won't care :tongue:

It doesn't matter! It does sound weird, but even if you don't cry, you will care! You've been there for 5 (?) years of your life, it's a big moment - leaving!

I thought art was your specialty?

Sorry, low blow - I know :wink:
I thought art was your specialty?

Sorry, low blow - I know :wink:

Might get an A now bitch :mmm:
What kind of questions?

Haha, the 6 markers :frown: I harshly mark so hopefully it's fine in the end. Do you do RS?
Original post by Vionar
It doesn't matter! It does sound weird, but even if you don't cry, you will care! You've been there for 5 (?) years of your life, it's a big moment - leaving!

Yeah I guess :smile: Well I'm going back in September anyway! I just miss all the doss lessons. Like I miss having art period 3 after break in year 9. We'd bimble in and spend the whole lesson doing nothing. One time we made 3D glasses (the rubbish ones with red and blue lenses) and wore them to chemistry afterwards! :tongue: I also miss being half an hour late to German and still getting there before the teacher did! :biggrin:
I had music :smile:

Ohhh then it's fine!

Latest