The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by MattFletcher
Go to bed now and wake up then! :biggrin: it'll be easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha having a hugeee family get together at my aunts today. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 881
Original post by Bluffroom
<br />
<br />
Our textbooks are like 25 pounds each :s-smilie:
<br />
<br />
Will take a look
<br />
<br />
FAir enough haha

We get all our textbooks for free. And we literally get like 3 or 4 textbooks for most subjects. :/ Hate it when girls don't appreciate them and they lose it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
Like what?

I don't feel energy transfer diagrams and that side of physics (in the GCSE syllabus anyways) is as desirable as chemistry. I'd assume, in terms of university offers, chemistry is more valuable than physics in terms of the doors it could open. More requirements include chemistry than physics, having said that, I think they're both important and, not going to lie, some parts of physics are much more fascinating than chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This. Agree totally.
nope just frowned upon when you burn your neighbours tree like me :L :smile:
Original post by EduWiz
OOo im going to ask my school to do that

We have to hand ours in but unless you're the last group on that syllabus it's a bit of a waste of resources... :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
We get all our textbooks for free. And we literally get like 3 or 4 textbooks for most subjects. :/ Hate it when girls don't appreciate them and they lose it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

high 5 :smile: I get 2 for most subjects and they're usually free .... I got one for my language exams in January the day before the exam :L
Aaaaah ok, makes much more sense now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My chemistry teacher was leaving the school and he just casually gave me his £30.00 textbook "[Name] Do you want it? I don't need it anymore"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 889
Original post by Vionar
Didn't someone notice!? Higher candidates...:rolleyes:

I'm not that bad! I'd be a bit worried about them, but I don't think I'd cry! I just want to keep everything because I'm far too sentimental! Why were they spitting it out? :lolwut: That's just disgusting! I do actually like eating plain paper though!

:colone:

Hahahaha you'd cry because of how funny it is poo!! Omg I'm a hoarder too! I like need to keep everything! Its a running joke in the family that i'll use my year 6 SATs stuff for my degree. -_- I just can't let go of things..
You're like this boy I know... How can you eat paper! You may as well go chew on a tree. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha you'd cry because of how funny it is poo!! Omg I'm a hoarder too! I like need to keep everything! Its a running joke in the family that i'll use my year 6 SATs stuff for my degree. -_- I just can't let go of things..
You're like this boy I know... How can you eat paper! You may as well go chew on a tree. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi5! I still have my Nursery Wet Play book

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
My chemistry teacher was leaving the school and he just casually gave me his £30.00 textbook "[Name] Do you want it? I don't need it anymore"

Posted from TSR Mobile

last time I saw a teacher leaving school he gave me £10 :biggrin: ...... he owed it me for getting 100 UMS in biology 1 :smile:
My science revision guides were about £4 each from amazon and the text books were £12 each from amazon, my parents were shocked but I guess it's paid off :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
last time I saw a teacher leaving school he gave me £10 :biggrin: ...... he owed it me for getting 100 UMS in biology 1 :smile:

LOOL! A teacher gave me a pack of dried mango for getting the highest grade in Feography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 894
Original post by techno836
high 5 :smile: I get 2 for most subjects and they're usually free .... I got one for my language exams in January the day before the exam :L

Haha we got 3 for Science for each module... You can tell by just looking at them they cost a lot! Haha wow... I bought an english language one from school but it literally was never opened. Need to sell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahaha well that's not strange or anything ;D ... I was more like 'Oh **** better not put this tyre on :L '

(actually I think that is one of many signs of autism :smile: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww I used to do this, I had shelves in the attic full of old school books but I had to throw them away to make room for my teddies because my mum didn't want them strewn across the attic floor :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm so ill help ������������ don't want to be I'll during exam time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an immune system of steel :smile:
LOOL! A teacher gave me a pack of dried mango for getting the highest grade in Feography

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooohhhh Feography ..... what do you learn in that lesson ;D

Original post by Jina
Haha we got 3 for Science for each module... You can tell by just looking at them they cost a lot! Haha wow... I bought an english language one from school but it literally was never opened. Need to sell it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

my English one hasn't been opened either ._. it is essentially pointless, you can't easily revise for English language :L
Reply 899

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i dont think i'd developed a problem then. Ive got chatterboxes... Conversations written on tissue... Certificates from reception... Lol tis endless..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest