The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Anyway... Tis past 12am! How was the RS exam everyone?!?!
I answered all the questions I said I wouldn't for the longer question.

- just yesterday I was complaining about not knowing anything about Christian family values - i answered that one.

- i said media was a problem topic too - i answered it.

- i also thought before the exam - don't choose causation argument and I bloody chose it again!!

Hahahahaha i'm so in for it. Sooo in for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Anyway... Tis past 12am! How was the RS exam everyone?!?!
I answered all the questions I said I wouldn't for the longer question.

- just yesterday I was complaining about not knowing anything about Christian family values - i answered that one.

- i said media was a problem topic too - i answered it.

- i also thought before the exam - don't choose causation argument and I bloody chose it again!!

Hahahahaha i'm so in for it. Sooo in for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha! I chose my weaknesses, too -_- I don't know ANYTHING about the causation argument but then I did it... :colondollar:
This is great. I set my alarm for 7 and I've woken up - wide awake, unable to get back to sleep - at ten to six! I have time to do more practice questions! :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!
Original post by Vionar
Good point!

:eek: Who will you become? But I think you should be asking her how she found you...

She went on the French thread yo see if she got it all wrong and saw me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love naturally waking up really early :smile:
Original post by Jina
How did I miss this! My friends would probably notice me if they ever decided to visit. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

she was like 'you're quite a frequent poster, I was like: "It's too late to pretend it's not me isn't it?"'
Survived a full 6 years with my brother now! :birthday:
So tired..
Reply 1188
Original post by Meliss
Inb4shesaregularonthisthread
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's probably not... :frown:
Original post by MattFletcher
she was like 'you're quite a frequent poster, I was like: "It's too late to pretend it's not me isn't it?"'

:lol:
Reply 1190
She went on the French thread yo see if she got it all wrong and saw me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did she post?

Original post by Pabblethefish
I love naturally waking up really early :smile:

It's fun! I sometimes forget to set my alarm clock, and I automatically wake up either ten minutes before or after six (which is when I usually get up!)
Original post by Vionar
Did she post?

no, sneaky thing! :ninja:
Original post by Vionar
Did she post?

It's fun! I sometimes forget to set my alarm clock, and I automatically wake up either ten minutes before or after six (which is when I usually get up!)

I woke up a whole hour and ten minutes early! Usually, at this time, I'm just rubbing my eyes trying to find the willpower to move. BUT I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY AND CRAM FOR BIOLOGY :biggrin:
Reply 1193
Original post by paulpscully
Hahahaha! I chose my weaknesses, too -_- I don't know ANYTHING about the causation argument but then I did it... :colondollar:

Loool what did you say about the causation argument?! :/ Really its one argument but I made up a whole lot of stuff. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1194
no, sneaky thing! :ninja:

Ah, that's annoying! Get her to make an account!

Original post by Pabblethefish
I woke up a whole hour and ten minutes early! Usually, at this time, I'm just rubbing my eyes trying to find the willpower to move. BUT I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY AND CRAM FOR BIOLOGY :biggrin:

Wow, well done! Usually, I'm wide awake about forty five minutes ago! Good luck with cramming!
Reply 1195

Hahaha do you think she'll say anything at school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha do you think she'll say anything at school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably not, although she'll try and wind me up though I reckon! :tongue:
Reply 1197
probably not, although she'll try and wind me up though I reckon! :tongue:

Loooool my friend once asked in front of the class "hey jina! Are you on tsr?! I saw someone on there like you."... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
SECOND LOT OF WARNING POINTS ARE GONE! :woo:
Original post by Jina
Loooool my friend once asked in front of the class "hey jina! Are you on tsr?! I saw someone on there like you."... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahah, I'll just be like "Meh, why were you on the site?" and If anyone asked I'll be like 'Yeah!'

Latest