The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom
Right:

This morning my mother tried to grab me by the throat because we had an argument and I tried to walk out - and by reflex I grabbed her arm and shouted loudly at her "DON'T YOU ****ING DARE" and walked out - she had already hit me and I told her that she has no right hitting me - I don't hit her and she's meant to be my mother not.

I did awfully in bio -and i was already not in a good frame of mind and I am still feeling like crap.

In games I played terribly in badminton today.

I got home and my dad was in a massive mood with me as I woke him up during the argument - which wasn't even ****ing fair - my mum was being a total bitch. Also, my dad's bike is knackered and he blames me although I've only rode it twice, so I can't go cycling.

Spend some time on your own, don't worry about the badminton - just lean from where you went wrong and you'll be amazing next time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's a good restaurant for a family party

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1382
Original post by Olympiad
What's a good restaurant for a family party

Posted from TSR Mobile

For a family period party? Haha sorry bad joke. :smile:
How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
on
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1384
Does the exam board know who gets extra time? This girl in my school gets it but she doesn't have any problems or anything - the school just asked her "Since you are getting weak grades we feel extra time will benefit you" -- I'm certain of this because I was there when she was asked,,

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Extremely unfair! Report it to senior management or examinations officer. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL funny joke!
ahh still bad thanks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1386
Original post by Andyroo17
oh okay thanks:smile: which are you most/ least confident on?

Haha no problemo!

Most: Mozart & Yiri & Capercaille (pushing it there)

Least: Bernstein & Grace & Messiah & Peripetie & Rag Desh & Moby... & blues. Lol

You?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1387
LOOL funny joke!
ahh still bad thanks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i try i try... :tongue:

Awwee.... Ask your teacher to write it in the report so it can be taken into consideration? ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hahaha i try i try... :tongue:

Awwee.... Ask your teacher to write it in the report so it can be taken into consideration? ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile

They said that I "didn't look ill enough" I was literally falling asleep every three minutes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
My sister in law causes problems. I sometimes feel like a teenage mother two under two years of age. She doesnt take care of them and they cry 24/7....

Posted from TSR Mobile

it annoys me too much :angry: she acts like she's my mum, I have the other extreme :mad:
Reply 1390
Original post by MattFletcher
it annoys me too much :angry: she acts like she's my mum, I have the other extreme :mad:

*middle finger* to those who interfere and cause us hurt or anger! Hate them! She's gone to her sisters today so i'm free for a week... The whole house is so peaceful and everyones happy. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1391
They said that I "didn't look ill enough" I was literally falling asleep every three minutes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can take a doctors note. :smile: Get one tomorrow or something and take it to your exams officer... She can't refuse it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does the exam board know who gets extra time? This girl in my school gets it but she doesn't have any problems or anything - the school just asked her "Since you are getting weak grades we feel extra time will benefit you" -- I'm certain of this because I was there when she was asked,,

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before you get extra time it needs to be approved by the exam board . So I am 100% sure the school wouldn't do this, maybe she has a tiny problem and the school was just wondering if she wanted the time or not but she doesnt particularly need it for the problem
Reply 1393
Original post by sarahiscool
Before you get extra time it needs to be approved by the exam board . So I am 100% sure the school wouldn't do this, maybe she has a tiny problem and the school was just wondering if she wanted the time or not but she doesnt particularly need it for the problem

Haha you don't know some of these rogue schools Sarah! They're so bad and allow cheating in all forms... I'm not saying this about Peppa's school but they exist!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
*middle finger* to those who interfere and cause us hurt or anger! Hate them! She's gone to her sisters today so i'm free for a week... The whole house is so peaceful and everyones happy. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

hear hear!
Original post by Jina
How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolwut: :rofl:
Original post by Jina
Haha you don't know some of these rogue schools Sarah! They're so bad and allow cheating in all forms... I'm not saying this about Peppa's school but they exist!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: like how ? sigh .... im so sheltered and oblivious to the real world
:s-smilie: like how ? sigh .... im so sheltered and oblivious to the real world

I know schools which had people memorise model answers for coursework... Needless to say there were many high marks :colonhash:
Also, science...
In actual exams, the maths invigilators walked out the room and left them to talk, I witnessed that from outside :lol: (November sittings. Regardless people got lower than what they'd hoped for, karma I guess:wink:)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I know schools which had people memorise model answers for coursework... Needless to say there were many high marks :colonhash:
Also, science...
In actual exams, the maths invigilators walked out the room and left them to talk, I witnessed that from outside :lol: (November sittings. Regardless people got lower than what they'd hoped for, karma I guess:wink:)

Wtf why would the invigilators do that, even if they did at my school everyone would be too scared to talk
Wtf why would the invigilators do that, even if they did at my school everyone would be too scared to talk

I spoke when the invigilator was there, heck, I asked him for the answer... (he wasn't impressed)

Latest