The Student Room Group

Edexcel 6BIO2 ~ 3rd June 2013 ~ AS Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diggy
Brilliant feeling doing my first past paper and getting 18 marks lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've almost reached my all time record of 21 :tongue: The questions in this unit are so hard
Original post by CoolRunner
what i do is:

past papers
fill up knowledge
markscheme
rinse and repeat.

Hi Cool Runner,
i have troubles opening January 2013 QPs and MS . Are you able to upload them for me here? That would be awesome

I need:
-Economics Unit 2 QP&MS
-Maths S1 QP&MS
-Maths C2 QP&MS

Thanks alot. Also If anyone else is able to do this, please do so :smile: Need it urgently
Original post by mynameisntbobk
You've almost reached my all time record of 21 :tongue: The questions in this unit are so hard

Haha, It's not actually that bad tbh, I had a mock & still managed to get a high A :L It's the damn HSW questions that i flop on.
Original post by gimme those exams
Hi Cool Runner,
i have troubles opening January 2013 QPs and MS . Are you able to upload them for me here? That would be awesome

I need:
-Economics Unit 2 QP&MS
-Maths S1 QP&MS
-Maths C2 QP&MS

Thanks alot. Also If anyone else is able to do this, please do so :smile: Need it urgently

I regret that I can't unfortunately :frown: It is because i'm using (well, my dads) crappy old pc that hangs when I upload stuff :frown:
Reply 204

The beauty of failure lol but I always flop my first few papers

I haven't focused on biology I've got English and history this and next week then chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolRunner
Haha, It's not actually that bad tbh, I had a mock & still managed to get a high A :L It's the damn HSW questions that i flop on.

You're doing so well! I'm honestly not doing as well in unit 2 considering what I got in January, that's the beauty of having time to revise I guess :smile:

Original post by diggy
The beauty of failure lol but I always flop my first few papers

I haven't focused on biology I've got English and history this and next week then chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's completely sure it's natural though. There's still time though

Ah fair enough, I presume after that you'll focus solely on biology?
You're doing so well! I'm honestly not doing as well in unit 2 considering what I got in January, that's the beauty of having time to revise I guess :smile:

bob, are you able to pload ECON unit 2 january 2013? I cant open it? would greaty appreciate it, as i have my exam tomrrow
bob, are you able to pload ECON unit 2 january 2013? I cant open it? would greaty appreciate it, as i have my exam tomrrow

What exam board is it for?
What exam board is it for?

Edexcel. Markscheme and QP of Unit 2 if it would be possible! Would greatly appreciate it! thx
Edexcel. Markscheme and QP of Unit 2 if it would be possible! Would greatly appreciate it! thx

Yeah sure

Actually, I'm not able to upload mark scheme as it's too large.. do you have an email I could send it to, dm me..
(edited 10 years ago)
I know the content for this unit (kinda, sorta) and I've had a stab at a past paper. I got 64 which is fairly good.

I don't have much time to revise for biology! When are you guys going to start proper full on biology revision?

Yeah sure

Actually, I'm not able to upload mark scheme as it's too large.. do you have an email I could send it to, dm me..

Very nice of you:smile: My email: [email protected] ! thanks
Yeah sure

Thanks. :smile: email: [email protected]
Thanks. :smile: email: [email protected]

Alright I've sent it :smile:
Reply 214
Original post by letsbehonest
I know the content for this unit (kinda, sorta) and I've had a stab at a past paper. I got 64 which is fairly good.

I don't have much time to revise for biology! When are you guys going to start proper full on biology revision?

That's good I did a past paper in class and got 46 ah well I've got history and English then a looong amount of time to revise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215

Yh I'm considering bio at uni for postgrad medicine I'm leaving chemistry I'll probably only get am E

I actually enjoy it im glad I took a science but I hate plants with a passion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 216
I think everyone here is waiting for that 10 day gap between C2 and Bio 2 to revise HARDD. LOOL
Does anyone have notes for unit 1 and unit 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 218
Original post by popo
I think everyone here is waiting for that 10 day gap between C2 and Bio 2 to revise HARDD. LOOL

I will have 10 days to revise for psychology biology and chemistry!! I might aswell get chem and psychology out the way before c2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diggy
Yh I'm considering bio at uni for postgrad medicine I'm leaving chemistry I'll probably only get am E

I actually enjoy it im glad I took a science but I hate plants with a passion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I don't know how I'd cope doing just biology. So are you planning on dropping chemistry then? There's also the medical course with a foundation year that you can look into

Same, plants suck :s-smilie:

Original post by 344302
I will have 10 days to revise for psychology biology and chemistry!! I might aswell get chem and psychology out the way before c2
Exact same boat as you, but I'll hardly do any chem revision and I've just about started bio

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending