The Student Room Group

OMG heeeelp!!!

I did the as English lit exam yesterday. I used a second answer booklet to finish my answer on the second question but in the margin where you write the question number I wrote the wrong question number. I wrote question 1 instead of question 4. Will this have any affect? Secondly, on the front of the main answer booklet where you write how many booklets you have used I forgot to write how many and just left it blank. Will this affect anything also? I wrote all my details though on the second booklet and attached it to the main booklet.
Original post by muffin_selight
I did the as English lit exam yesterday. I used a second answer booklet to finish my answer on the second question but in the margin where you write the question number I wrote the wrong question number. I wrote question 1 instead of question 4. Will this have any affect? Secondly, on the front of the main answer booklet where you write how many booklets you have used I forgot to write how many and just left it blank. Will this affect anything also? I wrote all my details though on the second booklet and attached it to the main booklet.

The people to ask are your college/school as soon as possible : they will know the best solution. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending