The Student Room Group

leeds law with french law/hispanic/german law

hi, just wondering if anyone has gotten an offer back for law with french law, law with hispanic law, or law with german law at leeds university! i am quite anxious that i have not received mine for french law, so wondering if everyone else is waiting too
hey i applied for law with french law and haven’t received anything either!
Reply 2
Original post by tainted-firm
hey i applied for law with french law and haven’t received anything either!
what were you predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking? :smile:
Original post by lolap09
what were you predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking? :smile:
3 A’s, you? Xx
Reply 4
3 A’s, you? Xx
a*a*a but they’re a bit exaggerated lol - i do history french and english as well :smile:
Original post by lolap09
a*a*a but they’re a bit exaggerated lol - i do history french and english as well :smile:
omg i do those exact subjects haha, how are you finding them?
Reply 6
omg i do those exact subjects haha, how are you finding them?
omg! i think english is definitely the strongest, history i think is difficult to keep on top of and i think with french it can just be hard to keep up with the work for the oral exam 😭
that’s so real - yeah i’d agree that english is my strongest too! the content for history honestly kills me and i’m literally just hoping i don’t freeze during the french oral exam lmao
Reply 8
that’s so real - yeah i’d agree that english is my strongest too! the content for history honestly kills me and i’m literally just hoping i don’t freeze during the french oral exam lmao

what exam boards are you on? i’m on aqa for all of them and omg it’s so unforgiving for french!
Reply 9

also the history content is craaaaazy swear the exam doesn’t even test skills 😭
Original post by lolap09
what exam boards are you on? i’m on aqa for all of them and omg it’s so unforgiving for french!

ooh i’ve got aqa for french asw - but so true like 92% for A* wth 😭 got ocr for history and cie for english though!
Original post by lolap09
also the history content is craaaaazy swear the exam doesn’t even test skills 😭
literally 👏 just spewing out facts that were never in my head in the first place…
Reply 12
ooh i’ve got aqa for french asw - but so true like 92% for A* wth 😭 got ocr for history and cie for english though!

literally so horrible! especially when every french law course wants an a in french 😣 just glad history and english coursework is done
Original post by lolap09
literally so horrible! especially when every french law course wants an a in french 😣 just glad history and english coursework is done

for reall! that’s so good though :smile: i don’t miss doing history coursework either
btw where else have you applied? X
Reply 15

i applied to birmingham, glasgow, liverpool and kings too - i've had offers from the first three but still waiting on king's! i don't think i could go to kings anyway though, the rent is crazy :s-smilie:
Reply 16

just got an offer from leeds!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending