The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^is correct :pierre:
Original post by Malevolent
It wasn't my fault the guy was being a ****ing tool! :laugh:

^ is feeling hungover? :tongue: Oh an Bee Poop gave me possession of his wives. Just saying...

he did? :beard:

In that case...

Hello husband :flutter::fan::flutter:
Original post by Malevolent
It wasn't my fault the guy was being a ****ing tool! :laugh:

^ is feeling hungover? :tongue: Oh an Bee Poop gave me possession of his wives. Just saying...

:lol:

Oi! Hands off, Bee is mine, all mine :unimpressed:
Original post by beeninetytwo
^is correct :pierre:he did? :beard:

In that case...

Isn't that right Bee? :sexface: :flutter:
Original post by Stevo F
:lol:

Oi! Hands off, Bee is mine, all mine :unimpressed:

Isn't that right Bee? :sexface: :flutter:

Poop gave me his blessing :tongue:

Original post by beeninetytwo
^is correct :pierre:he did? :beard:

In that case...

I'm afraid right now you shall be known as inherited partner until you pass the trial period :h:
Does that mean I am free :ahee: :woo: :party:

Erm I am mean :cry:
No you're still under my control.
I never was under your control :colonhash:
Omfg i want to hug each and ecvery one of you omfg
What the heck? Who's under who's control?
I was going to make a big old speech about ipoop but then I took his drama to my face.

So it's just going to be:

"ipoop has gone from TSR forever as he was too distracted by it. In fact, that was a understatement. I bet that in his last days, he was only offline for two hours and online for 22 hours. That's not good for any degree, even Underwater Basket Weaving will be hard as you actually have to create the perfect basket.
But let's focus instead on the good times - there were plenty. The laughs and the constant flirting from his side were memorable to say the least. I can't say much though as I only knew him for a few months lol. So I'm just going to sing Amazing Grace and play It's a Hard Life by Queen and bury him near Freddy as he wanted."

Spoiler

In other terms, I'm still in my PJs :woo:
Original post by SecretDuck
I was going to make a big old speech about ipoop but then I took his drama to my face.

"ipoop has gone from TSR forever as he was too distracted by it. In fact, that was a understatement. I bet that in his last days, he was only offline for two hours and online for 22 hours. That's not good for any degree, even Underwater Basket Weaving will be hard as you actually have to create the perfect basket.
But let's focus instead on the good times - there were plenty. The laughs and the constant flirting from his side were memorable to say the least. I can't say much though as I only knew him for a few months lol. So I'm just going to sing Amazing Grace and play It's a Hard Life by Queen and bury him near Freddy as he wanted."

Spoiler

It's perfectly possible do to work with TSR open, I'm doing it right now.

Also I prefer this memoriam to the great poop (replace floor with thread for better effect):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Very good tribute :yep:
But it's best if we all do our own tributes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Mad Dog
It's perfectly possible do to work with TSR open, I'm doing it right now.

Also I prefer this memoriam to the great poop (replace floor with thread for better effect):

Spoiler

I did my best for someone who I only knew for a few months at best :colondollar:

Not all of us can multitask like that. I can and you can - ipoop couldn't. :sad:
I did my best for someone who I only knew for a few months at best :colondollar:

Not all of us can multitask like that. I can and you can - ipoop couldn't. :sad:

Yours was a nice tribute, but that clip from TED says all I need it too.

Yeah, it's a tough balancing act.
Original post by ranbow99
you are correct chiffon!

:colone:

Fixed :h:

Original post by Converse girl
Was awake early on a Sunday

Early start at work as usual >_<
Original post by The Epicurean
Fixed :h:

Early start at work as usual >_<

Oh yeah forgot :console: were there a lot of people out in the morning again?
^ Has a new picture which I can't make out... :nothing:
^has any avvy of some footballer.
^ Can't figure out the footballer in my avvy... :colonhash:

My username is a hint. :wink:
Making a DJ mix CD :colone:
Original post by boumavilla
^ Can't figure out the footballer in my avvy... :colonhash:

My username is a hint. :wink:

Wilfred Bouma :wink:

Latest