The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mad Dog
Some (former) members of this thread are moderators, but they suddenly become less active when they join your side. :iiam:

World domination is time consuming I suppoose.

:dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)
What colour should I change to guise???

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by This Excellency

Mod purple or Section Leader blue
Original post by boumavilla
^^ How about :macarena:? :mmm:

^ Is old :mmm: But not slow as he ninja'd me. :colonhash:

I need to use :macarena: more often, it's an epic dance :mmm:

Original post by The Epicurean
Lol, why did you write two messages? :mmm:

I forgive you :smile:

Grrr, my laptop is being annoying, It wasn't loading page so I had to restart, then type out another message. Didn't realise I sent 2 :mmm:

:colone:
Reply 4125

^doesn't have dat bold. :teeth:
^is bragging :getmecoat:
Original post by Xotol

I'm guessing the awful lakers avy is also part of the mod uniform/look? :holmes:
^buuuuuuuuuuuurn :rofl:
Original post by This Honest
^buuuuuuuuuuuurn :rofl:

Had to be done. Anything less than Celtics ain't worth my screen space :pierre:
Reply 4130
I'm guessing the awful lakers avy is also part of the mod uniform/look? :holmes:

I'm a Bulls fan, but Wilt is just a god. Plus we did this recent all time fantasy draft and Wilt beasted and destroyed everyone. :proud:

^And lol, you're a Celtics fan. You still remember Lebron burning you last year? You guys thought you were going to the finals lolol. :rofl2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Xotol
I'm a Bulls fan, but Wilt is just a god. Plus we did this recent all time fantasy draft and Wilt beasted and destroyed everyone. :proud:

^And lol, you're a Celtics fan. You still remember Lebron burning you last year? You guys thought you were going to the finals lolol. :rofl2:

Original post by Xotol

Talking about the finals, I just thought you might be interested in some stats >_>

Celtics have been in the finals 21 times and won it 17 times. That is an 81% success rate in the finals :smug:
Lakers have been in the finals 31 times and won it 16 times. That is a 52% success rate :colonhash:

Everyone is scared when Celtics make it into the finals because when they do, they win :cool: The stats speak for themselves :pierre:

Anyhoo, I like Lebron James so can't hate on the guy :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

I like de purplez xxx :emog:

Original post by Xotol

Must you mock me overlord?

><
Had to be done. Anything less than Celtics ain't worth my screen space :pierre:

Screen space loooooooooooooool
Oh Z :flutter:
^ Has something in his eye, you should really get that checked out you know :colonhash:
You always say that omg lol
Bwahaha I know right :smug:
Reply 4138
Talking about the finals, I just thought you might be interested in some stats >_>

Celtics have been in the finals 21 times and won it 17 times. That is an 81% success rate in the finals :smug:
Lakers have been in the finals 31 times and won it 16 times. That is a 52% success rate :colonhash:

Everyone is scared when Celtics make it into the finals because when they do, they win :cool: The stats speak for themselves :pierre:

Anyhoo, I like Lebron James so can't hate on the guy :smile:

1) I'm not a Lakers fan, so I don't care.

2) Your stats doesn't matter, because we have this guy, so yeah.

Must you mock me overlord?

><

It's how I roll. :pierre:

Anyway, get back to describing people. Describing!
^is a mod, not a supermod :smug:

Oh wait they don't exist anymore ****

Latest