The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
Original post by superwolf
You forgot Infectonator: Christmas Edition. :tongue:

:jumphug: Where are you now, did you get home? Maybe you could call your therapist if that would help. Really hope you're ok. :smile:

In the end getting on train was easier than walking anywhere. Train is pulling into station now which means I'm about to face All Of The Crowds. Could be interesting.. flashback seems to have ****ed off so will hopefully stay that way.

Original post by Nut.
Sliiightly late, but wanna call me?

I'm in an ace ****-chatting mood.

Am gonna see what the station does to me but possibly. Depends really cos might just mean more noises but will see. Thanks. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ED trigger

Spoiler

Mental health problems have got a lot of attention and publicity due to its rise in pop culture. Demi Lovato has openly spoken about her struggles. It is inspiring to see how she got back on her feet after all that she went through. If she can do it we can do it too.
Reply 1323

Don't want everyone in crisis prevention mode I can't deal with it it's making me feel more and more anxious the thought that people are discussing me and going to come to my room and I don't want anyone in there. Not sure why I told the truth **** **** ****. Now I don't know if I can go back but if I go off the radar they'll get police and that will be even worse. Sitting on train crying and I don't even know if I care. I'm so stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1324
I think I got what I deserved. Making a **** of myself. I KNOW I don't have what it takes to join in with the "cool" people, so why do I? A bit like repeating 1+1 and expecting to get a different answer each time :rolleyes:. I was so good at working out when people up to no good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1325
Absolutely awful last day at sixth form. Like, horrific. Made me realise just how ****ty and alone I am. Just want to hide myself away forever

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont think its quite hit me yet that i have to pack my entire life up in to boxes within the next week, then within two weeks ill be back home for good :s-smilie: im crap at packing :frown:

also feeling really icky, and just want to stay in my pyjamas and hide and not go to placement. feeling so alone because im stupid and didnt buy a ticket for leavers dinner tonight when everyones getting all excited :frown: im just looking forward to hiding in my room away from the world :s-smilie:
Original post by 08batee
Absolutely awful last day at sixth form. Like, horrific. Made me realise just how ****ty and alone I am. Just want to hide myself away forever

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by asdfgah

Don't want everyone in crisis prevention mode I can't deal with it it's making me feel more and more anxious the thought that people are discussing me and going to come to my room and I don't want anyone in there. Not sure why I told the truth **** **** ****. Now I don't know if I can go back but if I go off the radar they'll get police and that will be even worse. Sitting on train crying and I don't even know if I care. I'm so stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been trying to text you both but my phone's being ****. Hoping to get it sorted too. Poke me if you see me on Facebook Chat or anything. Big hugs to both :jumphug:
Reply 1328
Original post by 08batee

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug: Sorry last day hasn't been good, mine wasn't either. Almost cried in the class on several occasions because of feeling alone. :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Finally dumped my kinda pretty controlling boyfriend and now I'm getting drunk. Just thought I should let you know what my 'mysterious' post was about earlier. :iiam:

Feel better than I have in a while
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1330
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Been trying to text you both but my phone's being ****. Hoping to get it sorted too. Poke me if you see me on Facebook Chat or anything. Big hugs to both :jumphug:

:jumphug: no worries hun, hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1331
Original post by 08batee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try look at it from the view that it is over now, you will get new opportunities and meet different people in the future :smile: I really only had my old friends when I went to sixth form, don't let it get you down :hugs:
Reply 1332
Original post by avhhs
:lovehug: Sorry last day hasn't been good, mine wasn't either. Almost cried in the class on several occasions because of feeling alone. :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Thank you. Really sorry to hear your day hasn't been good either :hugs: I know the feeling, I cried in the toilets at one point :redface: At least it's over, I guess :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aemiliana
Finally dumped my kinda pretty controlling boyfriend and now I'm getting drunk. Just thought I should let you know what my 'mysterious' post was about earlier. :iiam:

Feel better than I have in a while

Well done hun! That can't have been easy for you at all and must have taken real strength :jumphug:

Original post by 08batee
:jumphug: no worries hun, hope you're okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm OK. Though think I've gone a bit bonkers. Booked myself for a tattoo consultation :eek3: :confused: :lolwut:
Reply 1334
I'm OK. Though think I've gone a bit bonkers. Booked myself for a tattoo consultation :eek3: :confused: :lolwut:

What are you thinking about getting? :h:
Original post by Idle
What are you thinking about getting? :h:

The picture next to my username :yep: Although I'm having to alter the wording a bit in the second line, since I am reliably informed by two classicists that it does not make any sense atm :p:
Reply 1336
Original post by 08batee
:jumphug: Thank you. Really sorry to hear your day hasn't been good either :hugs: I know the feeling, I cried in the toilets at one point :redface: At least it's over, I guess :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it is pretty much over :smile:. Still got prom though. You going to yours? (if there is one) Good luck for exams! :hugs:

Going through another rebellious phase? :biggrin: I've been thinking about getting a nose piercing and several ear piercings :redface:. How are you generally? :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The picture next to my username :yep: Although I'm having to alter the wording a bit in the second line, since I am reliably informed by two classicists that it does not make any sense atm :p:

thats a decent tattoo!
i find tattoos theraputic :ninja: i got one on my shoulder blade and nearly fell asleep!
Original post by avhhs

Going through another rebellious phase? :biggrin: I've been thinking about getting a nose piercing and several ear piercings :redface:. How are you generally? :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me? Rebellious? NEVER! :nah:

:ninja:

I'm good thanks. Got the whole of half-term off work! :woo:

Original post by PonchoKid
thats a decent tattoo!
i find tattoos theraputic :ninja: i got one on my shoulder blade and nearly fell asleep!

Aw, thanks :colondollar: I thought everyone would think it's really naff. Am interested in what the tattoo artist will have to say about it! :yes:

That's good that you found it therapeutic! I'm scared about the pain :o: I figure it's now or never though, money-wise :eek:
Aw, thanks :colondollar: I thought everyone would think it's really naff. Am interested in what the tattoo artist will have to say about it! :yes:

That's good that you found it therapeutic! I'm scared about the pain :o: I figure it's now or never though, money-wise :eek:

naa i like meaningful tattoos, the one on my shoulder is of an angel killing a devil (some religious people apparently) but i see it as the good overtaking the bad parts of my life
and my other is a yin yang sign with a red rose going through it (representing my mum and lancashire) then "Carpe Diem" written around the edge :smile:

they dont hurt at all :tongue:

Latest