The Student Room Group

OCR AS Psychology: G542: Core Studies - Wednesday 5th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Gosh this exam is so demanding when you have other subjects to revise for!

ahh i know! I have chem the day before.. and both these upcoming exams are worth the most percentage and are the longest.. really demanding!
Reply 321
Original post by jodie.irwin27
that's great! thank you for that! perfect changes!

do you know changes for every study?

Hope This Helps! Made a Table For Changes (: Np!
Original post by --K

wow thanks a lot!! saved me a lot of time!
Reply 323
wow thanks a lot!! saved me a lot of time!

No Probleeem :biggrin:
ahh i know! I have chem the day before.. and both these upcoming exams are worth the most percentage and are the longest.. really demanding!

Same with my bio too. :s-smilie:

Guys how many changesshould we write in the exam?
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Same with my bio too. :s-smilie:

Guys how many changesshould we write in the exam?

in normally specifies 2 or says changes, so make sure you know 2 :smile:
Ok thank you. Ahh good luck everyone. I really hope Dement and Kleimen or Baron Cohen comes up.
Hey guys did any of yous happen to download any model answers for the changes and implications of the changes because I tried to look for some on the Internet but I really can't seem to get any ;( please can anyone lend me there's then that will just solve all my problems thank you!! :wink:
Original post by Billie Jean
Hey guys did any of yous happen to download any model answers for the changes and implications of the changes because I tried to look for some on the Internet but I really can't seem to get any ;( please can anyone lend me there's then that will just solve all my problems thank you!! :wink:

scroll up a bit and someone uploaded theirs :smile:
Thank you sooooooooo much!! :smile:
Original post by --K

omg you legend thanks :biggrin:
I know I wrote this before. But is anyone else's answers really long? I'm getting really really worried... :s-smilie:
Reply 332
Original post by >Username<
I know I wrote this before. But is anyone else's answers really long? I'm getting really really worried... :s-smilie:

For question b in section C my answers always end up really long for a 4 mark question :/ but its not tooooo over the top.... Give an example of what you'd write for a 4 mark question and maybe we can help you work out which bits aren't needed?

yeah i'm the same but i just learnt how to limit myself but practicing by restricting myself to the amount of lines given. it's so hard though because this exam requires detail but yet yo have to restrict the detail you give due to the amount of lines given and the time you have..
Predictions on section c+b?
yeah i'm the same but i just learnt how to limit myself but practicing by restricting myself to the amount of lines given. it's so hard though because this exam requires detail but yet yo have to restrict the detail you give due to the amount of lines given and the time you have..

But if you limit yourself then its not enough detail? I can write an answer in the time limit (sort of) I just go over by 1 minute. So you're restricting yourself to the amount of lines they're giving?
Reply 336
But if you limit yourself then its not enough detail? I can write an answer in the time limit (sort of) I just go over by 1 minute. So you're restricting yourself to the amount of lines they're giving?

Tbh I wish that writing too much was my only issue right now!! There's so much to learn that I'm scared all my answers are only gonna be a line long because its all I'll be able to remember :/
Yup. I noticed that my examples were too long winded. I just made sure that I stated my point, have evidence and then explained the point (like explain why it's a disadvantage etc etc).

Idk how it worked but it worked. However even after I limit myself.. I'm terrible at explaining things so I take up more lines for that reason :L

So i know that I'm still going to be using the additional pages at the back of the exam paper!!

Thank god I'm a fast writer.. Although my arm aches like hell throughout the exam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 338
what does 'reductionist' and 'experimental realism' mean? Thanks :smile:
Reply 339
oh and mundane realism, thanks :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending