The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Feeling better than last night but still like ****. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up for :s-smilie:

Hugs for everyone!! :hugs: have a good day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everythings going wrong today :frown: just want to go hide at the sea and become uncontactable :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had like 2 hours sleep... I don't think i even had that much on my mind, i just felt so physically uncomfortable. I was stuck lying awake for hours :/

hope i can get through today without needing to sleep again, the last few days have been awful, I've spent most of it stuck in bed.

Hope you guys are all doing ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1743
Blah. Had to go back to the doctors again today as now I've got a kidney infection. :frown: So I'm having to take trimethoprim on top of the citalopram I was prescribed yesterday. <_< I'm so bloody tired, I got hardly any sleep cos I had to keep running to the bathroom every 10 minutes or so.
Feel really anxious today, dunno why :frown: Couldn't sleep so that might be part of it
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Feel really anxious today, dunno why :frown: Couldn't sleep so that might be part of it

I preccribe a relaxing drink, a quick kip and a hug :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
I preccribe a relaxing drink, a quick kip and a hug :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I'll do that that's actually a good idea. I can't think for myself well when I'm like this lol
Gave in last night... Didn't end well at all last night.. Such a damn failure :cry2: can do **** all right.. Parents are coming to visit in a bit and they'll notice. My dad will kick off no doubt.. Worried/scared as to what he'll do :hide: so scared of how he'll react :s-smilie: took me ages to let the hospital allow him to visit me after last time... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by PonchoKid
Everythings going wrong today :frown: just want to go hide at the sea and become uncontactable :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: sweetie come on Skype as soon as you can okay? I am really worried about you but whatever is up we can sort out okay? please contact me as soon as you can! :lovehug:
Reply 1749
Original post by PonchoKid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. I don't want to deal with anything today. :hugs: :console:
Really starting to worry about my self control. I don't think I can stop myself :s-smilie: just gunna have to be careful I guess. Think I may have to adress this again soon x
Well aren't I just spamming the thread, sorry for being such a space waste. Only place I can go for now though. x
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -FireFlies-
Gave in last night... Didn't end well at all last night.. Such a damn failure :cry2: can do **** all right.. Parents are coming to visit in a bit and they'll notice. My dad will kick off no doubt.. Worried/scared as to what he'll do :hide: so scared of how he'll react :s-smilie: took me ages to let the hospital allow him to visit me after last time... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Message me if you need anything - I know I said I'll only be on intermittently because of exams but I will probably come on whenever I'm having a revision break :hugs:
If you're not comfortable with him coming then don't let anyone push you in to letting him :hugs:
Reply 1752
Another one of them days where i'm full of all these random emotions to the extent where you don't have emotions...I know I know it's confusing but that's just what it feels like.

Also I checked my profile and apparently on this day last year, I signed up to this site! Time flies by I guess :tongue:
Reply 1753
Exams are being seriously kind to me thus far! Probably regret saying this when I fail or whatever, but I think I'm doing alright. :smile:

4 down, 1 to go. This morning's was ok.
Original post by asdfgah
Exams are being seriously kind to me thus far! Probably regret saying this when I fail or whatever, but I think I'm doing alright. :smile:

PRSOM... Glad they're going OK! :smile:
Someone tell me whether this is normal :cry:

I keep getting a really hot back, like suddenly it'll feel like it's burning and be really uncomfortable. When I'm thinking about something that makes me anxious or something quite exciting it brings it on, but sometimes I don't feel any more anxious than normal and it's there. Is this just an anxiety response? I always have anxiety, just some days more than others, so I can't find a pattern, and now I'm worrying there's something wrong, which is making it worse :frown: :frown:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Someone tell me whether this is normal :cry:

I keep getting a really hot back, like suddenly it'll feel like it's burning and be really uncomfortable. When I'm thinking about something that makes me anxious or something quite exciting it brings it on, but sometimes I don't feel any more anxious than normal and it's there. Is this just an anxiety response? I always have anxiety, just some days more than others, so I can't find a pattern, and now I'm worrying there's something wrong, which is making it worse :frown: :frown:

It sounds a bit like the hot flashes I got when I started my meds so if you're on meds you may wish to read down the list of side effects. It may just be anxiety cos your responses to that can change all the time. Still worth giving it a read on NHS or something though, to put your mind at rest more than anything. Hope it's not too bad x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Really starting to worry about my self control. I don't think I can stop myself :s-smilie: just gunna have to be careful I guess. Think I may have to adress this again soon x
Well aren't I just spamming the thread, sorry for being such a space waste. Only place I can go for now though. x
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, you're not spamming OR being a space waste. Don't be so hard on yourself :hugs:

Original post by IDukem
Another one of them days where i'm full of all these random emotions to the extent where you don't have emotions...I know I know it's confusing but that's just what it feels like.

Also I checked my profile and apparently on this day last year, I signed up to this site! Time flies by I guess :tongue:

Happy TSR Bday :awesome:

Original post by asdfgah

:yay: :dance: :ahee:
Original post by Kindred
It sounds a bit like the hot flashes I got when I started my meds so if you're on meds you may wish to read down the list of side effects. It may just be anxiety cos your responses to that can change all the time. Still worth giving it a read on NHS or something though, to put your mind at rest more than anything. Hope it's not too bad x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on Citalopram have been for a couple of weeks, it started before this though but it went away, it's suddenly come back so maybe the citalopram has aggrovated it?

I've just had a look at it does seem to be a side effect so that's probably why it's so much worse. Thanks, I never even thought of that
Oooh it also causes strange dreams. Might explain why I dreamed I was in a steampunk universe travelling for 10 years while a plastic dog head on a human body ate people in a village :lolwut:

I hadn't been looking at side effects because I didn't want to start imagining I had every one, but it's somewhat heplful

Latest