The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

can't ****ing deal with this ****, so much ****ing **** and hate and ****ing awful people and awful **** going on.

and nobody ****ing cares and if they do they just want to make it worse.

why ****ing bother then? **** it all, let it all ****ing **** itself till its gone.

and I'm a ****ing fat lump of **** anyway.
Reply 1881
Been invited to go to Thorpe Park tomorrow but it just seems so expensive. To go or not to go? :erm: Had a headache today as well so I don't want to make that worse.

EDIT: Unlikely that I'm going.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by SciFiRory
can't ****ing deal with this ****, so much ****ing **** and hate and ****ing awful people and awful **** going on.

and nobody ****ing cares and if they do they just want to make it worse.

why ****ing bother then? **** it all, let it all ****ing **** itself till its gone.

and I'm a ****ing fat lump of **** anyway.

Hey buddy, has something happened? You aint a fat lump or anything like that. What's going on :hugs: Is your gf with you?
Original post by avhhs
Been invited to go to Thorpe Park tomorrow but it just seems so expensive. To go or not to go? :erm: Had a headache today as well so I don't want to make that worse.

If you can afford it, go for it. Will be awesome. I love rides!
Original post by bullettheory
Hey buddy, has something happened? You aint a fat lump or anything like that. What's going on :hugs: Is your gf with you?

just fed up of everything in this world. I am though, I disgust myself. she's on Skype to me, I don't know why though, I wouldn't want to talk to me if I was her.
Reply 1885
Original post by bullettheory
If you can afford it, go for it. Will be awesome. I love rides!

Never really liked those rides though, but I've wanted to try them. I'd rather do something else tomorrow which is more difficult to do on Sundays :smile:. So I think I'll give it a miss, I'm sure they'll be going again soon :tongue:
Reply 1886
just fed up of everything in this world. I am though, I disgust myself. she's on Skype to me, I don't know why though, I wouldn't want to talk to me if I was her.

:hugs: You're lovely, Rory. Honestly. You're not disgusting, we're certainly not disgusted with you. You shouldn't be hard on yourself. :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
:hugs: You're lovely, Rory. Honestly. You're not disgusting, we're certainly not disgusted with you. You shouldn't be hard on yourself. :hugs:

I am though, I'm just a blob of fat that doesn't belong here :frown:
Reply 1888
I am though, I'm just a blob of fat that doesn't belong here :frown:

Oh you're not at all, don't be silly! :console: You DO belong, you've a lot to give. And you have a lovely girlfriend who I'm sure cares for you very much and thinks you belong. So even if you can't believe some random person from TSR, please try and take on board what the people closest to you think.You're lovely, I promise Rory. We all care for you here, and people care for you in real life too - they wouldn't care if you were disgusting or didn't belong. :hugs: Please text/PM me if you need anything. I doubt I'll be on Skype tonight but please know you can contact me if you ever want to talk :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
Oh you're not at all, don't be silly! :console: You DO belong, you've a lot to give. And you have a lovely girlfriend who I'm sure cares for you very much and thinks you belong. So even if you can't believe some random person from TSR, please try and take on board what the people closest to you think.You're lovely, I promise Rory. We all care for you here, and people care for you in real life too - they wouldn't care if you were disgusting or didn't belong. :hugs: Please text/PM me if you need anything. I doubt I'll be on Skype tonight but please know you can contact me if you ever want to talk :hugs:

I really am, trust me. I don't belong, barely anyone else seems to think what I think or care about all the awful **** going on and most of those that do just want to make it worse so whats the point. my girlfriend is far too nice to me, I really dont deserve her at all. im really not lovely, I try my best but being nice and **** is apparently not worth anything in this world so idk what the point of anything is. thank you, that's nice of you to offer, I just idk, I don't know what to think or do right now.
Reply 1890
I really am, trust me. I don't belong, barely anyone else seems to think what I think or care about all the awful **** going on and most of those that do just want to make it worse so whats the point. my girlfriend is far too nice to me, I really dont deserve her at all. im really not lovely, I try my best but being nice and **** is apparently not worth anything in this world so idk what the point of anything is. thank you, that's nice of you to offer, I just idk, I don't know what to think or do right now.

:jumphug: Has anything triggered all these feelings to be so bad, do you think? :console: You do deserve her, I'm sure she'd agree, please don't think that. I'm sure you provide a good support for each other and you're there for her as much as she is there for you. Being nice is actually worth an awful lot, especially to people who need some sort of support. I've always remembered how lovely you've been in the past, for example. You were someone who really stuck out as being particularly lovely and I'm confident that people think about you in a very positive light in real life as well. It's awful that you have to feel like this, you don't deserve it, but know that you have supportive people around you who can help you through :hugs:
Original post by 08batee
:jumphug: Has anything triggered all these feelings to be so bad, do you think? :console: You do deserve her, I'm sure she'd agree, please don't think that. I'm sure you provide a good support for each other and you're there for her as much as she is there for you. Being nice is actually worth an awful lot, especially to people who need some sort of support. I've always remembered how lovely you've been in the past, for example. You were someone who really stuck out as being particularly lovely and I'm confident that people think about you in a very positive light in real life as well. It's awful that you have to feel like this, you don't deserve it, but know that you have supportive people around you who can help you through :hugs:

life. I dunno. I don't know, I just try to be nice or whatever, not that it matters in this world. I thought it was too but clearly it's not if you look at the world we live in. I dunno anymore, everything just seems ****ed up to me right now.
Original post by Kindred
I consulted my private doc and he said it should be fine so I'm going to make the change ASAP. Thanks for the advice :smile:
No I don't mind at all. It was Cipralex (eciatalopram).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Escitalopram is still patent encumbered - this means that they have to pay £15 / 28 (10mg) as opposed to £3.50 / 28 (20mg) citalopram.

However escitalopram *does* have a better side effect profile - I think it is fairly stingy of the NHS - my anti-depressant (Agomelatine) costs £60 / month for my dose - although then my GP did get in a bit of trouble for prescribing me it (but then it worked better than any other drug which hopefully got him off the hook)! On the upside, if escitalopram worked for you, citalopram is just as likely to, it just may have more side effects.
Reply 1893
life. I dunno. I don't know, I just try to be nice or whatever, not that it matters in this world. I thought it was too but clearly it's not if you look at the world we live in. I dunno anymore, everything just seems ****ed up to me right now.

:hugs: :console: I agree that there are some awful things going on in the world, and that things are not perfect. But it doesn't have to serve as an example or rule how you should live your life. Maybe try to focus on the people close to you, family and friends that love you. You want to be nice to them I'm sure, because they are nice people, they are people you want in your life, and care for you. How about you act as the exception in the world we live in? How about you stay strong like you are being, and fight against these awful things. Stand up for the things you believe in and fight for a better world. Set an example to the rest of the world and show them how we should be living, turn the negatives into something productive and positive. Really make a difference. I know you can do it Rory, stay strong cause you can get through

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 08batee
:hugs: :console: I agree that there are some awful things going on in the world, and that things are not perfect. But doesn't have to serve as an example or rule how you should live your life. Maybe try to focus on the people close to you, family and friends that love you. You want to be nice to them I'm sure, because they are nice people, they are people you want in your life, and care fir you. How about you act as the exception in the world we live in? How about you stay strong like you are being, and fight against these awful things. Stand up for the things you believe in and fight for a better world. Set an example to the rest of the world and show them how we should be living, turn the negatives into something productive and positive. Really make a difference. I know you can do it Rory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

some? most things are awful, pretty much everything going on in this country for a start. I guess, I know I can trust my family and girlfriend, not really got any friends right now, not that I see/talk to anyway :erm: I always want to be nice to people I know...just the world seems to value selfishness and cruelty instead...staying strong is hard, sometimes I just want to scream, cry and give up tbh :frown: I try to fight for a better world, but almost nobody wants it, they all want this or worse it seems. the negatives are just that, they wont change with any amount of hope :frown: I dunno I can, I aint strong enough and the world doesn't want to know.
Reply 1896

I don't think discussing politics on this site (as a fellow left-winger) is really going to lead to anything good. I'm all for fighting my corner but when you're not sure if you're dealing with trolls or actual reasonable people, it's not worth it.

I had a flick through your past posts because I thought that might be what had upset you, and seriously, don't listen to them. The guy calling UAF "fascist" needs to get some sleep.

I had to completely disregard all the Woolwich threads because the amount of anti-Islamic and racist posts was quite alarming. Anybody posting facts and trying to have a proper debate was quickly shot down.

There are always going to be people that we disagree with and there are times when it's more appropriate than others to engage with them. I doubt anyone has ever experienced a radical change of heart after having an argument on TSR so it's best to just leave them to their ignorance if it's going to upset you. These guys are keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say a quarter of that stuff to your face. :hugs:
Original post by Nut.

I had to completely disregard all the Woolwich threads because the amount of anti-Islamic and racist posts was quite alarming. Anybody posting facts and trying to have a proper debate was quickly shot down.

got in a huge fight with my brother about this a few hours ago and it's literally made me lose all respect for him. I can't stand people either :frown:
Original post by Nut.
I don't think discussing politics on this site (as a fellow left-winger) is really going to lead to anything good. I'm all for fighting my corner but when you're not sure if you're dealing with trolls or actual reasonable people, it's not worth it.

I had a flick through your past posts because I thought that might be what had upset you, and seriously, don't listen to them. The guy calling UAF "fascist" needs to get some sleep.

There are always going to be people that we disagree with and there are times when it's more appropriate than others to engage with them. I doubt anyone has ever experienced a radical change of heart after having an argument on TSR so it's best to just leave them to their ignorance if it's going to upset you. These guys are keyboard warriors who wouldn't dare say a quarter of that stuff to your face. :hugs:

probably aye, I dunno why I try on here sometimes.

tbh it's not even so much posts I had with people so much as just the news/reading threads or things online that brings me down, but yeah that guy didn't help.

that stuff was so depressing yeah, I'm just glad that I avoided the racist/xenophobic facebook stuff cause most of my friends on there are fellow lefties.

true, I guess I just care far too much about things, not even sure how I got to care so much but I do, depresses me greatly all the stuff on here, the news and just people in general tbh.

:hugs: Hope you're keeping yourself safe? I saw in one of your earlier posts there's stuff you wanted to talk about but couldn't as it broke the rules, but if you want to you're more than welcome to pm me, even if it's just to vent or whatever :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending