The Student Room Group

SCLY3 The Mass Media 05 June 2013

Was just wondering if anyone had any predictions to what questions may come up in the June 2013 paper, either by you or teachers?? Would really be of great help. Thnx
Reply 1
No Idea sorry. Just thought I'd share that this exam is the one I'm least looking forward to. But best of luck!:redface:
Reply 2
I need help to I don't know anything!! What does everyone think is going to come up?
Reply 3
it's not possible to guess, it's just lack of the draw. i am just reading and note taking the entire aqa book's media chapter.
good luck everyone! it's in a few days. i hope to smack this one (ideally full marks!) as it will take the pressure of (a bit) for my performance on the crime and deviance/methods exam, which I have the week after, and haven't started revision for yet.
personally find mass media pretty easy as a topic, but probably cos I am really in to news/current affairs/politics, etc.
Reply 4
The mass media is a field which can be defined as the media that have their own appropriate program and have their own crowd. The field of mass media can be there to research and also to manage the processing of programs and the utilization of the crowd or the audience. For both views, research topics are supported, information sources are presented, and suggestion of the research foundations are given. As the mass media is huge field, when selecting the mass media research topics select the one in which you are more passionate on or the one in which you have more knowledge. You could use your knowledge about the topic in the research paper when composing it. I think you search some more answer from the topic Mass media research topics. Hope you will get some interesting answers.
(edited 10 years ago)
I believe Marxism and globalisation came up. Could be wrong though!
Reply 6
Original post by _splinter_
it's not possible to guess, it's just lack of the draw. i am just reading and note taking the entire aqa book's media chapter.
good luck everyone! it's in a few days. i hope to smack this one (ideally full marks!) as it will take the pressure of (a bit) for my performance on the crime and deviance/methods exam, which I have the week after, and haven't started revision for yet.
personally find mass media pretty easy as a topic, but probably cos I am really in to news/current affairs/politics, etc.

Hiya, i was wondering if you know the questions that came up in 2013 june- mass media section. It would be great if you could help!!
Reply 7
Hi guys as you sat the exam last year i was hoping you could help me on what questions came up on the mass media section. :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Anyone? Please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending