The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

can someone please give clear information on the losing mass question with the graph? Some say they gained mass, some are saying they lost mass. which one?
Reply 381
What did everyone put for the eye diagram? I put stimulus and receptor!
Reply 382
Guys, What's the Auxin Question, anyone remember? Apparently it's above the asexual reprodu room question???
Reply 383
Original post by zintanax
can someone please give clear information on the losing mass question with the graph? Some say they gained mass, some are saying they lost mass. which one?

they lost mass because theyre slimming programmes. all 3 didn't go below the thick straight line where they would have gained mass
Reply 384
Original post by Sophsha

It was cell membrane and cell cytoplasm...
Reply 385

I added 5 to the age
How did everyone find it? I was so certain that the 6 mark question was going to be either on the Carbon Cycle or the Menstrual cycle :L

There was so much to write (in my case) I literally finished when the invigilator said "put your pens down" but there was a girl in front of me who finished 15 minutes before it ended and just sat there playing with her water bottle. :dontknow:

I have photographic memory during exams! Nah, not really.

The graph shows that mass was lost on average. Throughout the experiment, all three groups of volunteers on the slimming programs had not gained weight in average, which proves that the slimming programs were effective.
Reply 388

Original post by Sophsha

lots of people I know put cytoplasm and cell membrane
Reply 389
Original post by y.arora
It was cell membrane and cell cytoplasm...

In a light receptor?
Original post by Sophsha
I added 5 to the age

I took 5 years off :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sophsha
In a light receptor?

Yes because it pointed out the nucleus (I think) and it had arrows pointing to the outline and the substance inside of the light sensitive stimuli.
Reply 392
Which biomass pyramid did everyone tick? :-)
Reply 393
Original post by Sophsha
In a light receptor?

cells in the eye are normal cells in that they have a nucleus, membrane and cytoplasm
who done the question about natural selection of sword fish and for the question about the statin and asprin i said, statin because it has less side effects than aspirin and has a low percentage of its side effect instead of the asprin and also because statin tested more patients for a longer period of time which shows reliability? i wrote more in details but yh, and about the loosing and gaining weights, i swear the graph shows the amount of weight was lost? not gain?
Reply 395
Original post by Sophsha

first one
Reply 396
Original post by TherHig
cells in the eye are normal cells in that they have a nucleus, membrane and cytoplasm

Honestly would have never got that! Looked so much like a reflex arc
Original post by Sophsha

first one of course
Original post by Tianquan
Guys, What's the Auxin Question, anyone remember? Apparently it's above the asexual reprodu room question???

I think they mentioned something about describing how general description of how asexual reproduction is carried out.

And then they asked why tissue culture was better than taking cuttings? :dontknow:
Reply 399
Original post by Sophsha

last one:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending