Scroll to see replies

Original post by vermin123
Yh you're right, 41/50 will be an A*

no it's out of 60
Reply 821
Original post by Brandano97
Which was question 7?

I meant that I missed out 7 marks on the last question:s-smilie:
I think that paper was simple if you understood the question because they did word it very weirdly. In the past A* has been 48 out of 60. It all depends on what the rest of the candidates got then they decide whether the grade boundaries go up or down. Overall it was a good paper except from the Bee and the eye question. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I change my prediction to 41 A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know of an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 825
Original post by Captain Anonymous

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who usually posts an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 826
does anyone know where the thread for unit 2 is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did you resit? Your profile says you got 96 in b1? :confused: Don't tell me you're not happy with that :biggrin:
Lol I'm more than happy with it, but my school entered me in for b1 by 'accident' and apparently they had to pay to withdraw me out, so they said just re sit I think it's a load of BS though :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vermin123
Who usually posts an unofficial mark scheme?

I help make them normally for unit 2 and unit 3's but, I have to much work to do at the moment ( revising for exams) so I'm afraid I can't make it this time. Although I will be willing to help if someone has started it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I help make them normally for unit 2 and unit 3's but, I have to much work to do at the moment ( revising for exams) so I'm afraid I can't make it this time. Although I will be willing to help if someone has started it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sykokitten
i wrote that too, as the variations took place over many generations, didnt it?

wahhh im confused, i obviously didnt read it proper, good job it was only 1 mark

Im pretty sure it was him, cos yh like u said it was generations and not just a lifetime as lamarck thought...
It was the question about the reflex arc, you had to label the diagram they had. The answers were cell membrane and cytoplasm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was it not receptor and stimulus, cos the plant structure is in B2 why would it b in the paper?
Reply 833
Original post by unfathomableuser
Was it not receptor and stimulus, cos the plant structure is in B2 why would it b in the paper?

It was in the specification on the AQA website. It said that you needed to know that a rod light cell has a cytoplasm, nucleus and cell membrane.
Reply 834
Original post by unfathomableuser
Im pretty sure it was him, cos yh like u said it was generations and not just a lifetime as lamarck thought...

No, Lamarck believed that desirable characteristics were developed over a lifetime and then passed on to the next generation.

Why would the answer be Darwin if the very next question began, "Darwin proposed the theory of natural selection"?
Guys, don't fuss. The first time round I thought i'd got a B and got 97 UMS
Original post by king_revision
Guys, don't fuss. The first time round I thought i'd got a B and got 97 UMS

Alright mate, how's it going? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the question on the last page before the mineral question wasn't the question:
"Why does the population of the animal plankton decrease?"
Can't remember what I wrote but I wrote something along the lines of there are more basking sharks or something which eat them thus less of them. Also I think I wrote it could be because they have less prey i.e. less plant plankton to eat.

Does anyone know the questions to the last page?
I wrote my answers to do with the graph and how the other plankton and sharks had an effect and also talked about the change in population could be because of a new prey or predator (Not sure)
Alright mate, how's it going? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah pretty good, how'd the exam go. I reckon i'm within a good chance of ums again - hopefully 100. So far I've lost 1, but it's very easy to lose them on that last page
Reply 839
someone please post a mark scheme..:s-smilie:....will give thumbs upp

Latest

Trending

Trending