The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Could you link it here?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by king_revision
ermmm, for both sides of the equation write down how many atoms there of each one and then improvise, by fiddling about the numbers really. Worked for me, I got an A* on C1

could you like show me an example by doing it with one element so then ill understand better as i am a visual learner?
Original post by Sophsha
Monday and Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

same!!
could someone create thread for chemistry?
Reply 904
Original post by ahsan_ijaz
same!!

better start revising, was unsure of the biology exam so need to get 100 on the next two!
Reply 905
ermmm, for both sides of the equation write down how many atoms there of each one and then improvise, by fiddling about the numbers really. Worked for me, I got an A* on C1
you watch the MyGCSEscience video on youtube about balancing equations, its realy helping me, mine is on Monday also :frown:
Reply 906
Found a thread for chemistry! AQA GCSE Chemistry unit 1 monday 10th june 2013
Yes, I put a conclusion. But from what my teacher said and what the past papers say, you don't gain any extra marks for it.

http://gyazo.com/87b7f4575b99b649b8aa1f0dd96ca39f

http://gyazo.com/f0197a1697f5f09045fb5d55e26b6ef3

Kind of structure that is needed.

Mate i agree with you but i also agree that this was not a evaluation question it was recommending the drug you chose with benifits and saying why chose it giving your own opinion.

evaluation questions structure:

pro's(advantages) (2)
con's(disadvantages) (2)
conclusion (1)
opinion (1)
Original post by ac2098
you watch the MyGCSEscience video on youtube about balancing equations, its realy helping me, mine is on Monday also :frown:

thank youit was me asking for help i just did extracting metals going to do balancing equations now .. by the way i revise from the cgp books
Original post by Sophsha
better start revising, was unsure of the biology exam so need to get 100 on the next two!

yeh kinda same i think i scored a decent c and a low b i wana get A* IN THE NEXT 2 i didn't really revise that much for bio!
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS:ON THE BOTTOM OF P.33 OF THE AQA BIOLOGY CGP BOOK, ON "Pyramids of Biomass" IT CLEARLY STATES:
"There are actually a couple of exceptions where pyramids of Biomass aren't quite pyramid shaped...e.g with plankton at certain times of year.But it's rare and You DON'T need to know about it.Forget I ever mentioned it."
THE IDIOTS AT CGP ARE WRONG AGAIN-AQA DECIDED TO INCLUDE IT IN THE EXAM!
Reply 911
Which pyramid did you tick?
Reply 912
Original post by Sophsha
Which pyramid did you tick?

I ticked the first one because I was taught that the mass of living material is always lost at each stage of a pyramid of biomass!:angry: I feel so annoyed..it must have been a trick question.
Reply 913
Original post by ThePriest'sChair
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS:ON THE BOTTOM OF P.33 OF THE AQA BIOLOGY CGP BOOK, ON "Pyramids of Biomass" IT CLEARLY STATES:
"There are actually a couple of exceptions where pyramids of Biomass aren't quite pyramid shaped...e.g with plankton at certain times of year.But it's rare and You DON'T need to know about it.Forget I ever mentioned it."
THE IDIOTS AT CGP ARE WRONG AGAIN-AQA DECIDED TO INCLUDE IT IN THE EXAM!

Cant believe this! AQA need to get their facts right :frown:
Reply 914
Original post by ADT666
Cant believe this! AQA need to get their facts right :frown:

They didnt include it in the official AQA revision book. So you could take it up with AQA if you wished too! I think it's the first

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just saw that too!!! Omdz
Yeah :biggrin: so long as you compared to the other one, ur fine

OMG I DIDNT CONCLUDE?!

Sorry Im not sure why Im annoying you here hahaha

I just said I think statins is the best, at the start, because and then blah blah blah....
Reply 917
Original post by ADT666
I ticked the first one because I was taught that the mass of living material is always lost at each stage of a pyramid of biomass!:angry: I feel so annoyed..it must have been a trick question.

and which one do you think would have been correct?
Reply 918
Hopefully everyone flopped and grade boundaries are low so we all get a* yayyy
Reply 919
Original post by Sophsha
and which one do you think would have been correct?

I think it was the third one because apparently its different with plankton at certain times of year! so annoying :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending