The Student Room Group

AQA GCE Geography Unit 3- 7th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

**** this! A few hours extra in bed or a few hours extra revision?
And so the last minute cramming/learning whole topics begins! S**t!!!! Not sure if I'll be back on here unless all goes well, so good luck everyone!!!!
Reply 2562
not sure i can be bothered to learn any more... reached my environmental lapse rate
Reply 2563
Original post by liabhimani
I've forgotten everything I've learnt so far and still have half the syllabus to cover :frown:

At least you know your case studies!!!
is there any point revising anything new right now? It wont stick anyways...
Thank God it's an afternoon exam, with English yesterday to recover from, I need this time...
Will contrasting case studies on volcanoes come up? or anything about it in section a? Heard it came up in janurary
Reply 2567
Im nervous as hell :s-smilie:

THIS BETTER BE A GOD DAMN NICE PAPER AQA
Reply 2568
[QUOTE=Klaralpkbl;43

020407]Will contrasting case studies on volcanoes come up? or anything about it in section a? Heard it came up in janurary

probably a 40% chance so better to learn
Original post by Axion
At least you know your case studies!!!

are you kidding? I'm using the same figure '15,000' for at least 7 different case studies!
Reply 2570
Original post by cheese-lemming
Thank God it's an afternoon exam, with English yesterday to recover from, I need this time...

I had english yesterday too, only managed to go over everything but the case studies last night, so have to do the rest now. Really wish it wasn't the next day.
Reply 2571
Original post by Daniel George
No sleep....well and truly ****ed

did you not sleep at all?
Original post by vdoto
I had english yesterday too, only managed to go over everything but the case studies last night, so have to do the rest now. Really wish it wasn't the next day.

Samee, it's so unfair. They're both massive papers too. I had history on Monday and then my brain decided to refresh itself and forget everything for English and Geography!! Well good luck!!
Iv never felt so nervous for an exam... Ill be all over the place in my general studies exam this morning :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2574
Last 4 and a bit hours to go back over everything, surely extrusive and intrusive features can't come up in a 40 marker?? Also for anybody doing ecosystems how would you get an exam question on the first section on the structure of ecosystems??
Original post by ben10101
Last 4 and a bit hours to go back over everything, surely extrusive and intrusive features can't come up in a 40 marker?? Also for anybody doing ecosystems how would you get an exam question on the first section on the structure of ecosystems??

Describe the characteristics of an ecosystem? This topic came up in January paper :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2576
Original post by cheese-lemming
Samee, it's so unfair. They're both massive papers too. I had history on Monday and then my brain decided to refresh itself and forget everything for English and Geography!! Well good luck!!

Revising right now is a bit difficult, a bit tired. You've had a tough week though, good luck :smile:
Original post by sheldorofazaroth
Iv never felt so nervous for an exam... Ill be all over the place in my general studies exam this morning :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I'm hoping there's something geography related. If Afghanistan comes up, I might just get up and hug all the invigilators

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2578
Original post by Sarahtonin
Same, I'm hoping there's something geography related. If Afghanistan comes up, I might just get up and hug all the invigilators

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really need to revise that one!
GL GUYS

Ill be on later to try and write some answers / markscheme for you lot if you give me the questions for PT / WEATHER / D&G

THANKS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending