The Student Room Group

Psychology Unit 4 AQA June exam

Hello,

I've got the (PSYA4) psychology unit 4 exam soon so i started this thread so people doing this exam can share tips, ideas and info.

The topics I'm doing are Schizophrenia and Media. Also research methods but I think everyone does that.

Anyone else doing Schizophrenia and Media?

If anyone knows any good links for the unit 4 exam please post them here :smile:

Thanks and good luck!
Oh I do Schizophrenia and Media i received my first ever 'U' in a mock exam yesterday.
I don't know why I'm finding it so difficult.
Oh I do Schizophrenia and Media i received my first ever 'U' in a mock exam yesterday.
Reply 3
Original post by SpunkyVanDros

Yeh I'm really struggling with it too, especially schizophrenia!
Original post by emgeesify
Yeh I'm really struggling with it too, especially schizophrenia!

i find it so dull, its hard to revise. if i get Rosenhan or clinical characteristics i will be fine...sort of.
Reply 5
How's the revision going? I've got so much to cram into this weekend :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Is this exam a morning or afternoon?

I am also doing schizophrenia and Media.
Does socio-cultural explanations of schizophrenia come under 'psychological explanations' with cognitive? If not would they need to ask 'social and psychological explanations' for a 24 marker?
Reply 8
Original post by hafzaaa
Is this exam a morning or afternoon?

I am also doing schizophrenia and Media.

Morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Does socio-cultural explanations of schizophrenia come under 'psychological explanations' with cognitive? If not would they need to ask 'social and psychological explanations' for a 24 marker?

It comes under psychological :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending