The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justinawe
Just finished the last episode and the OVA... this was certainly an interesting way to spend (waste) the weekend. I'm not sure whether to thank you or condemn you for introducing me to this :colonhash:

Despite the fact that it had no real storyline or plot, it was still somehow quite entertaining :tongue:

I've seen some of the OVA, up to the end of the MMO part xD
**** gets so real man. Lucky Channel!
A girl just aked me to help her with our history exam tomorrow... :colonhash:

Reply 6442
Original post by Elm Tree

Loool bless her for being friends
With you! -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I've seen some of the OVA, up to the end of the MMO part xD
**** gets so real man. Lucky Channel!

legendary girl a makes an appearance near the end :wink:

Maybe I'll try watching the dub after my exams... I sampled part of episode 1 dubbed though, cringed and closed the tab after about 8 seconds.

Maybe I'll try watching the dub after my exams... I sampled part of episode 1 dubbed though, cringed and closed the tab after about 8 seconds.

Why did you cringe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You're still in with a chance at Oxbridge tbf... :smile: just try and get as many as you can

bit too late my last two subjects are included under those 3 A*'s , but hopefully I will be able to get 4 and possibly 5 A*'s if I'm extremely lucky but I doubt I will get more than 4 :s-smilie: oh well thats what I get for being lazy
Reply 6446
Original post by UncreativeJ
Why did you cringe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i just saw an article on a certain young mayor.... It's so true and he wasn't even ashamed to publicise it to everyone on IG.

Posted from TSR Mobile

NO.

If you want another anime, but one with an actual decent story line (better than Death Note imo), watch Code Geass (both seasons)
Original post by Jina
Lol i just saw an article on a certain young mayor.... It's so true and he wasn't even ashamed to publicise it to everyone on IG.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, can you pm me the link or post it on here? Whichever you prefer xP
PS: i didn't waste my vote on him, unlike you :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did you cringe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you tried watching the english dub of an anime after you've seen the whole series in Japanese w/English sub? Generally, it'll sound awful :colonhash:
Original post by sarahiscool
bit too late my last two subjects are included under those 3 A*'s , but hopefully I will be able to get 4 and possibly 5 A*'s if I'm extremely lucky but I doubt I will get more than 4 :s-smilie: oh well thats what I get for being lazy

We'll see :smile: just smash the rest bio tomorrow :frown:
Original post by Bude8
NO.

If you want another anime, but one with an actual decent story line (better than Death Note imo), watch Code Geass (both seasons)

I've heard of most of these animes, I've just never quite got around to watching them :lol:

Maybe I will after my exams / during summer holidays... lots of time to burn then, I'll probably need it to fill the time.
Have you tried watching the english dub of an anime after you've seen the whole series in Japanese w/English sub? Generally, it'll sound awful :colonhash:

Thanks for the heads up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've heard of most of these animes, I've just never quite got around to watching them :lol:

Maybe I will after my exams / during summer holidays... lots of time to burn then, I'll probably need it to fill the time.

Dubs are HORRIBLE
Original post by sarahiscool

Even if you only get 3 A*s you're still not out of the running for Oxbridge. Cambridge especially don't particularly care for GCSEs and would actually like to see massive improvement between them and A Levels.
Original post by Olympiad
Those are fine grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you have fun shopping/swimming today?
Original post by Vionar
:h: Are you going to divulge? :colone:

About which bit? :h:
Original post by Jina
Nosy Vionar as always... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah agreed! He wants to imagine my boyfriend in his head and steal him I assume.
Original post by Vionar
:mmm: Definitely!

:lol:
Original post by Elm Tree

+1 this omw I don't even know..
Original post by Bude8
Did you have fun shopping/swimming today?

Been shopping, just about to go swimming
Original post by Olympiad
Been shopping, just about to go swimming

What did you buy? :redface:
Reply 6459
haha, can you pm me the link or post it on here? Whichever you prefer xP
PS: i didn't waste my vote on him, unlike you :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does one send an image via messages?

Loool dont JUJ!!!! I was forced!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest