The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2600
Original post by octoberbaby
I LOVE RUNESCAPE. I do only play OldSchool ATM because I just *can't* get on with EOC but OMG :') I love RS.

Totally didn't expect this! Haha. I tried old school but I missed my skillcape too much so I went back to EOC. EOC is awesome when you get into it though :smile:. You tried out the new beta?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah'
Totally didn't expect this! Haha. I tried old school but I missed my skillcape too much so I went back to EOC. EOC is awesome when you get into it though :smile:. You tried out the new beta?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pahah I know, I'm always so hesitant about saying I play it because some people react badly :L No I haven't, whats it like?
Reply 2602
Original post by bullettheory
Hope everyone is doing okay. Just waiting at the airport - me and my girlfriend are going away for a short break for our anniversary. Really excited, but at the same time, really nervous. Scared I will be trapped on a plane and someone will be sick... I don't worry about normal thing like the plane crashing, just obsessively worry about someone being sick. And if my girlfriend is sick... Well that would ruin the whole holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: Nice one :smile: hope you two have an amazing time :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2603
Pahah I know, I'm always so hesitant about saying I play it because some people react badly :L No I haven't, whats it like?

It's generally a secret, and no one really knows I do haha. But they clearly just haven't seen how awesome and therapeutic it is haha. It's pretty good, they've only changed the interfaces and messed about with graphics. It's quite cool, you can like choose which things you want to be showing, so you can hide your inventory and chat bar and such, there's some good videos on YouTube that demonstrate it well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah'
It's generally a secret, and no one really knows I do haha. But they clearly just haven't seen how awesome and therapeutic it is haha. It's pretty good, they've only changed the interfaces and messed about with graphics. It's quite cool, you can like choose which things you want to be showing, so you can hide your inventory and chat bar and such, there's some good videos on YouTube that demonstrate it well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have a look later :smile:
Original post by Sarah'

Posted from TSR Mobile

im having to pop out for a bit, but ill be on le mobile telephone for that thing called texting, and i PROMISE ill be on skype and scape (when it stops crashing on me) later :lovehug:
Reply 2606
Reply 2607
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Really hope my fave ladies are doing OK today. Will be in touch later on, once I've had some snoozy time :colondollar:

I didn't see this yesterday, but thanks hun. :hugs: Hope you're okay :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decided to text my dad saying happy father's day and such. Also included that I've finished exams & I think they went okay and he literally said that they probably haven't gone well enough. Wish I hadn't ****ing bothered :frown:
Decided to text my dad saying happy father's day and such. Also included that I've finished exams & I think they went okay and he literally said that they probably haven't gone well enough. Wish I hadn't ****ing bothered :frown:

Aww hun don't listen to him! I'm sure you did well and it was very nice of you to text him (even if it doesn't sound like he deserved it!). :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, very tactless dad. What on earth was he thinking? Sounds like he has trouble being an optimist and doesn't want to think things might turn out well because he can't deal with any disappointment if it turns up. I've met a fair few grumps like this in the past. His problem, not yours. I'm sure that if you think the exams went okay then that bodes really well.

:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2611
Surely I can't be the only person who doesn't celebrate either mothers day or fathers day? Never been celebrated in my family, nor do I think my parents deserve anything. Plus in the past they have said something along the lines of
"us Asians don't celebrate it because every day is mothers day or fathers day for us, only white people celebrate it because they don't take care of their parents".
Seriously? :lolwut: what the hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2612
Original post by avhhs
Surely I can't be the only person who doesn't celebrate either mothers day or fathers day? Never been celebrated in my family, nor do I think my parents deserve anything. Plus in the past they have said something along the lines of
"us Asians don't celebrate it because every day is mothers day or fathers day for us, only white people celebrate it because they don't take care of their parents".
Seriously? :lolwut: what the hell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah you're not only one. I can't stand Father's day.
Reply 2613
You would have thought that sleeping away 15 hours of the day would make the remaining ones more bearable.
Really all it's done is give me 15 hours of holy **** **** terrifying nightmares followed by hours of numb horror at how ****ed everything is interspersed with a few crying marathons. Dont know whether I'm willing the evening to come sooner as to be knocked out, or completely dreading another night asleep.

In other news, I hurt my knee the other day and now the leg/foot below it has gone blue, so that is different. Think it probably means I should get up, but my floorboards are too creaky and it would be like a fog horn to my housemate. Am trying to pretend to not exist so as not to bother her again.

Hours. :cry2:
Reply 2614
So I can't run a solid 6K anymore (boooo) but managed it with occasional walking bits. Running made me feel the strongest I have for a while, so that is good. Decent number of calories burned as well, am hoping to go to the pub later so should make me feel less guilty about drinking.
Original post by Sultana
You would have thought that sleeping away 15 hours of the day would make the remaining ones more bearable.
Really all it's done is give me 15 hours of holy **** **** terrifying nightmares followed by hours of numb horror at how ****ed everything is interspersed with a few crying marathons. Dont know whether I'm willing the evening to come sooner as to be knocked out, or completely dreading another night asleep.

In other news, I hurt my knee the other day and now the leg/foot below it has gone blue, so that is different. Think it probably means I should get up, but my floorboards are too creaky and it would be like a fog horn to my housemate. Am trying to pretend to not exist so as not to bother her again.

Hours. :cry2:

:jumphug:

With your knee/leg/foot, it really sounds like you should go to the minor injuries unit ASAP and get it checked out.
Reply 2616
:hello: oh it is one!

Original post by Anonymous
:jumphug:

With your knee/leg/foot, it really sounds like you should go to the minor injuries unit ASAP and get it checked out.

Nah, I'm sure it's just circulation or something. If it's anything worse I guess i'll find out when my foot drops off. :tongue: Besides which, I'm fairly sure it's only an A&E round here and its def not an emergency.
Original post by Sultana

Nah, I'm sure it's just circulation or something. If it's anything worse I guess i'll find out when my foot drops off. :tongue: Besides which, I'm fairly sure it's only an A&E round here and its def not an emergency.

(sorry to butt in) probably worth giving NHS a call on 111 then just to be safe. Don't want your foot dropping off afteral. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sultana

Are you at home or uni? Because if you're at uni, there's definitely a MIU as I went right by it the other day. :tongue: And feet are useful, you might want to keep it.
Really can't take this anymore. I can't cope with having ups and then dropping so low and making everything worse than it is, I can't deal with never seeing the positive. I want to cope how everybody else seems to, I don't want to be me. I want to be somebody else more than anything in the world. I can't be this anymore it's too difficult I don't know how to do this. I'm so lost. So, so lost.

Latest