The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
I was meant to go to a psychology appointment today, but I really really couldn't.
And I avoided my coordinators phone call 'cos urgh.
I'm so freaking useless. Spend most of the time feeling really unsupported, get offered ****ing ****tonnes of support, can't accept it. :sigh:

But I did go to the shop instead and I bought strawberry milkshake and battenburg cake and turkey dinasours just because. :biggrin: When I got home I realised turkey dinasours are made by ****ty Bernaud Matthews and also require cooking so I probably wont be eating them but still.
Also, just in case anyone was worried: my leg wasn't in actual flames, it was just a sensation which seems to have gone now I've walked a bit, so my leg is probably not going to drop off anytime soon.

I'm really tired because sleep wasn't so great and mirtaz leaves me feeling quite lethargic. Am also just really really tired of nightmares and fear and everything being meaningless and so so hard. Am tired of having to keep clinging on to nothing for no good reason at all. Sorry this was a non-post.
Original post by superwolf
Mainly got drunk and ate pizza. But in a continental style. :tongue: And also consumed as many variants on lotus/caramelised biscuits as possible. :drool: Plus a couple of museums, a pub containing coffins and skeletons, coconut-flavoured beer which miraculously tasted awesome, and a range of adult-themed naughtiness which I can't really go into on here. :teehee: And waffles.

Sorry to but in but OMG those lotus biscuits. In work we give one with every drink sold, and therefore have a HUGE stash. So moreish but so good. Do you not have them where you're from or am i misunderstanding?
Reply 2682
:redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sultana
i dont understand why im such a failure...

Spoiler

:jumphug:

On a slightly lighter note: ZOMG, I FORGOT TURKEY DINOSAURS EXISTED :gah:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2684
Properly properly upset tonight. Like uncontrollableness. can't. do. this.
Reply 2685
So sickk of cryibng ALL the time. It's stupid. I'm so done withh this
Original post by 08batee
So sickk of cryibng ALL the time. It's stupid. I'm so done withh this

:console: you aren't stupid! you have anyone you can talk to or anything? might help to have someone to talk to a bit and stuff, hopefully you stop crying soon! :hugs:

Original post by Sultana

:hugs: what's wrong? you can do it im sure!

---

tired but can't sleep, shoulder in pain, had a really bad muscle spasm the other day and shoulder has ached a lot since, took some nurofen and having a drink so hopefully that helps
Reply 2687
Original post by Sultana

:jumphug:

Am just getting a shower but will be online after if talking might distract? I don't think I should really do sui/SA talk because I'm planning to go out in a couple of hours and really can't make my friends deal with another flashback, but happy to just have random **** chat conversation for an hour or so. Hope you're ok. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2688
Did two things today that get me really nervous and panicky. Trying to make them just become norms so I can deal with them better.
Reply 2689
The_Lonely_Goatherd
h

thank you :hugs:

Original post by SciFiRory

:hugs: what's wrong? you can do it im sure!

---

tired but can't sleep, shoulder in pain, had a really bad muscle spasm the other day and shoulder has ached a lot since, took some nurofen and having a drink so hopefully that helps

I am. :cry2:
I can't. Am only going backwards. Have completely lost ability to be normal human and that is kind of a pre-requiste for 'getting better'.

Hope you feel better soon.

asdfgah

Am just getting a shower but will be online after if talking might distract? I don't think I should really do sui/SA talk because I'm planning to go out in a couple of hours and really can't make my friends deal with another flashback, but happy to just have random **** chat conversation for an hour or so. Hope you're ok. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I can really take any more confirmation of how broke I am. Will probably just take mirtaz soon and hope to be knocked out.

Hope you enjoy yourself.
Am I seriously the only person excited by the mention of turkey dinosaurs? :erm: :dontknow: :colondollar:

:getmecoat:

:ninja:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Am I seriously the only person excited by the mention of turkey dinosaurs? :erm: :dontknow: :colondollar:

:getmecoat:

:ninja:

awesome :biggrin: can't go wrong with them :yep: had some a while ago which were scrummy :smile:

Original post by Sultana

I am. :cry2:
I can't. Am only going backwards. Have completely lost ability to be normal human and that is kind of a pre-requiste for 'getting better'.

Hope you feel better soon.

am sure you haven't lost the ability to be human! you can get better im sure, just remember how you got through things before, I know sometimes things can seem hard but am sure they won't always feel like going backwards! stay strong cause I know you can get through it! :hugs:

thanks, I think the nurofen has helped a bit, shoulder still aches but it's not as bad!
Original post by SciFiRory
awesome :biggrin: can't go wrong with them :yep: had some a while ago which were scrummy :smile:

:awesome: :five: :teeth:

I'm not obsessed with food, promise :o:
Kinda new to this thread... hi guys :cute:
Reply 2694
Ugh I need to rant but I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open long enough to come on Skype or do anything. Really not having a good evening. I hate days like this.
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!

:hi:

Original post by HmMusic
Ugh I need to rant but I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open long enough to come on Skype or do anything. Really not having a good evening. I hate days like this.

:sad: :console: :hugs:
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!

Welcome!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:awesome: :five: :teeth:

I'm not obsessed with food, promise :o:

they also do turkey aeroplanes :ninja:
and in BIG tescos they do potato animals. a bit like potato smilies, but animal shaped :biggrin: hahaha

Original post by HmMusic

if you find energy, im on skype.
hope your ok :jumphug:

________________________________________________________________________________

been really tired all day, just wanted to hibernate but couldnt, got a full day tomorrow aswell, but seeing my sister, and having a take away with loads of old friends wednesdaay night :smile:
then drs on thursday to see if i can figure out how damaged my knee is :s-smilie:
might sleep all day friday :ninja:
slowly feeling better about life. keeping next month in mind, alot of stuffs happening, but all for the better, and im so excited for it all to happen :h:
Reply 2698
Visiting people at uni now their exams are finished and it's not so great. Don't have the energy to join in properly and just want to be on my own. I thought I was bored at home because there was nothing to do but nope its just apathy to doing anything, had forgotten how **** that feels. Am going home on Wednesday morning and I kinda feel I've not spend enough time with people but I've spent all weekend with them which is just exhausting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2699
But I mean, in all seriousness how do you keep going when there is no hope?
You just can't

Latest