The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5700
Original post by The Epicurean
The Greeks didn't wrap presents and leave them under trees. This was way before the fairy tales about Jesus existed :hand:

Well, by your logic, I discovered E=MC^2 as I got given a book about it as a gift and read it. Move over Einstein :smug:

Typical atheist, applying "Logic" to everything :rolleyes: You think you're so clever and stuff don't you! And to some extent, you discovered Eisten's theory; by reading about it and analysing his evidence and stuff... :pierre: just like I have recently discovered that Jesus has been reincarnated in Australia, or was it New Zeland? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Excellency
:rofl: I enjoy the confusion I create. I'm glad to see Malevolent :wink: and others joining in on the fun.

Wait what fun am I joining in on ? :confused:
Original post by ipoop
Typical atheist, applying "Logic" to everything :rolleyes: You think you're so clever and stuff don't you! And to some extent, you discovered Eisten's theory; by reading about it and analysing his evidence and stuff... :pierre: just like I have recently discovered that Jesus has been reincarnated in Australia, or was it New Zeland? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ain't no atheist :hand: I am a devout evangelical christian >_>

Jesus lives in Siberia and goes by the name of Vissarion :pierre: Photographic proof!

Original post by Malevolent
Wait what fun am
I joining in on ? :confused:

The best games are the ones you don't know you're taking part in.

:pierre:
Brahs,

Watch Channel 4+1 :eek: Miss Bum Bum :mmm:
The best games are the ones you don't know you're taking part in.

:pierre:

What game is this tell me!
Reply 5706
Brahs,

I'm not near a TV atm! What's it about brah :redface:?? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brahs,

Whats miss bum bum? :rofl:
Original post by ZRO
I'm not near a TV atm!
What's it about brah ?? :mmm:

It's about Brazil's obsession with hot women and their bodies :redface: some extremely fit girls on it brah.
Whats miss bum
bum? :rofl:

It's a Brazilian tv show with fit women :mmm:
They get judged on how 'nice' their asses are. Channel 4 are doing a documentary on it.

www.egotastic.com/photos/miss-bum-bum-2012/
Reply 5710
It's about Brazil's obsession with hot women and their bodies :redface: some extremely fit girls on it brah.

Omg seriously? Brb channel 4 on demand :tongue:. Thanks for the heads up brah. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a Brazilian tv show with fit women :mmm:
They get judged on how 'nice' their asses are. Channel 4 are doing a documentary on it.

www.egotastic.com/photos/miss-bum-bum-2012/

Oh my god...

Original post by ZRO
Omg seriously? Brb
channel 4 on demand :tongue:. Thanks for the heads
up brah. :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

Oh my god...

Jizz, in my pants.

You guys are funneh :tongue:

Jizz, in my pants.

Awww thank yewwww :ahee:
Reply 5714
Original post by The Epicurean
I ain't no atheist :hand: I am a devout evangelical christian >_>

Jesus lives in Siberia and goes by the name of Vissarion :pierre: Photographic proof!

Christian and yet you acknowledge other gods besides Yahweh. That I believe is an economy class ticket to hell. But what's this, you also believ this Siberian Jesus to be the updated version of Christ Lord, I hope you enjoy your meal in first class, come terminus, you will regret NOT believing in Aussie Jesus, whom btw has a partner by the name of Marry so is obviously LEGIT! Good day sir! :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5715

Jizz, in my pants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Christian and yet you acknowledge other gods besides Yahweh. That I believe is an economy class ticket to hell. But what's this, you also believ this Siberian Jesus to be the updated version of Christ Lord, I hope you enjoy your meal in first class, come terminus, you will regret NOT believing in Aussie Jesus, whom btw has a partner by the name of Marry so is obviously LEGIT! Good day sir! :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, problemo? :pierre: Yahweh is clearly a God from the Greek Pantheon :pierre:

The Siberian Jesus is the real Jesus, unlike your fake Aussie one :hand: Mary is his partner? >_< That is either Mary his mother (some weird incenst) or a prostitute (which is not my Lord :hand: ). Jesus was clearly celibate like the Jesus of the bible and Vissarion. Celebicacy is perfectly natural even though it is not practiced by a single animal species, whereas homosexuality is an abomination and unnatural despite being practiced by so many animal species :pierre:
Reply 5717
^heyyy :h: :h: :h:
Reply 5719
^seems everyone else is asleep :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest