The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow :woo:
Still deciding on my numbers :colone:

One of my friends bought a scratchcard on her 16th and she actually won £80! :tongue:
Just wild heaven ~

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been on here for ages...

I'm guessing nearly everyone's exam is done.. maybe people have history tomorrow.

So...what's everyone's plan.. holidays....what are you taking for A-level.. anything :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by PriyaPaul
I haven't been on here for ages...

I'm guessing nearly everyone's exam is done.. maybe people have history tomorrow.

So...what's everyone's plan.. holidays....what are you taking for A-level.. anything :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, it's been a while. Nice to have you back, how were you exams? :smile:

I'm working for most of the holiday, but I'm doing the Challenge and Silver DofE and I think I'm going rowing at some point as well. I went sailing on Saturday which was fun. :biggrin:
I've tried, they tend to be very secretive with their corporate emails. Unlike lawyers, I got a reply back from the managing partner of Clifford Chance. Yet, not a single alumnus has the decency to respond to my emails.
Original post by Elm Tree
Inb4 they ask for ID

I might do one as well :wink: Not going to bring ID with me because, you know, that is how I roll.

They better not :|
woo let's do one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
One of my friends bought a scratchcard on her 16th and she actually won £80! :tongue:

Lucky!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I seriously want a doughnut

Posted from TSR Mobile
I seriously want a doughnut

Mean, I want it even more now ;'(
Krispe Kreme if possible omgg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mean, I want it even more now ;'(
Krispe Kreme if possible omgg

I heard that Krispe Kreme are giving away 1 free doughnut for every A* that people get on results day. I doubt it's true though, Tumblr tends to spread rumours :tongue:
I heard that Krispe Kreme are giving away 1 free doughnut for every A* that people get on results day. I doubt it's true though, Tumblr tends to spread rumours :tongue:

SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE MY EXAMS :frown:
I would have actually revised then

Posted from TSR Mobile
That donut colour is the same as typical lacrosse stick

Posted from TSR Mobile

brb just moving to America

Posted from TSR Mobile
brb just moving to America

Right behind ya :biggrin:
Right behind ya :biggrin:

fml. I went downstairs to eat a banana because I'm hungry then I remembered I would have to take my retainers out and brush my teeth again to put them back in.
#somucheffort

Posted from TSR Mobile
fml. I went downstairs to eat a banana because I'm hungry then I remembered I would have to take my retainers out and brush my teeth again to put them back in.
#somucheffort

#firstworldproblems

I forgot to eat for the whole of today ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopsie

Latest