The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
So I got really physically annoyed at morons being unable to move a chair silently when leaving the exam hall containing our General Studies exam and a person doing STEP II :colonhash: I know it probably didn't affect him a super amount, but I still felt bad :emo:

On another note seeing someone do STEP at my school reassured me of the school's science/maths capability :dontknow: :mmm:

tbh, if I was properly engrossed in a maths problem, I wouldn't even notice something like that :lol:
Original post by usycool1
I most certainly did not! :tongue:

I see... :dry:

You don't have a face? :lolwut:

I dont know why but this made me laugh SO much :s-smilie: :redface:
Taking a break from here for a bit,
Cya guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:nah:

Unless you did some series, binomial, more "advanced" geometry, differentiation etc :tongue:
Not quite a "revision", you're definitely learning new stuff, but it's around that level difficulty wise.
clearing out my gcse stuff
What's here? :confused:
Well, Statistics modules are obviously more relevant, but it's not like the modules you take at A-Level are going to "matter" when the time comes for you to get a job :tongue:
Original post by justinawe
Well, Statistics modules are obviously more relevant, but it's not like the modules you take at A-Level are going to "matter" when the time comes for you to get a job :tongue:

I ordered the book for £33.71:mmm: brand new... Should be here in 4 working days... So next week :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I ordered the book for £33.71:mmm: brand new... Should be here in 4 working days... So next week :frown:

Including shipping? I thought the £36 one was cheapest after shipping, as that one had free shipping.
tbh, if I was properly engrossed in a maths problem, I wouldn't even notice something like that :lol:

Yeah I know I've still just been annoyed at people unable to move a chair for the last 3 weeks :mmm:
Including shipping? I thought the £36 one was cheapest after shipping, as that one had free shipping.

Yep! After shipping
Back from swimming, twas :awesome:
Original post by Elm Tree
Back from swimming, twas :awesome:

I said I wouldn't post on this thread but this is swimming related so I HAVE TO

Lucky!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I said I wouldn't post on this thread but this is swimming related so I HAVE TO

Lucky!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool there was some guy who was literally floating face down for like 5 minutes...people thought he must have been out cold or something
Lool there was some guy who was literally floating face down for like 5 minutes...people thought he must have been out cold or something

:eeek:
Do you go swimming for fun or competitively?.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:eeek:
Do you go swimming for fun or competitively?.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fun.
I've been thinking about doing it competitively though... However today highlighted how unfit I was, so I need to get back into shape before I actually start entering competitions.
I swam 1k today, at the beginning it was tiring but as I got closer towards the 1k mark it got much easier :smile: .
Fun.
I've been thinking about doing it competitively though... However today highlighted how unfit I was, so I need to get back into shape before I actually start entering competitions.
I swam 1k today, at the beginning it was tiring but as I got closer towards the 1k mark it got much easier :smile: .

yayay,
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
yayay,
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you swim competitively?

Latest